MyWetloook

Message # 50879.1.1

Subject: None Re:Off-Topic, sort of: E-Mail address change

Date: Mon 04/07/11 22:40:55 GMT

Name: Doug Dress2Splash us

Email: dougdresstwosplash@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I do have one thing that helps.  My computer is an iMac, and iMacs don't get viruses as often as IBM/Windows based computers do.
In reply to Message (50879.1) Info Re:Off-Topic, sort of: E-Mail address change

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Mon 04/07/11 11:52:12 GMT

Hotmail accounts can't get viruses, but I suspect that these instances are due to compromised accounts. I would make sure that you change all your account passwords (Facebook, YouTube etc) as it's more likely that someone's got these details and is logging in as you. (This has been an ongoing problem with Hotmail, Gmail and Yahoo for some time now and I've never read exactly what's going on, but it's most likely compromised accounts, and so far as I know you just need to change the password.)

There was also a recent spate of people getting infections on their PC[1] from simply logging into Hotmail, that may be related only to the UK. Simply logging in was sufficient -- no need to view an e-mail or anything. I am suspecting that it's advertising related, but so far, the incidence rate has been too low to make any determinations. My best suggestion here is to UNINSTALL JAVA and never reinstall it unless absolutely necessary, as it's a common infection vector. I think two of the cases I saw were Java-based infections (the Java icon came up in the tray as the infection struck).

[1] in one instance it was the Kazy trojan, and every time it was some variety of the fake XP antivirus/antispyware trojan

In reply to Message (50879) Info Off-Topic, sort of: E-Mail address change

By Doug Dress2Splash - dougdresstwosplash@yahoo.com us Mon 04/07/11 10:59:19 GMT

I've had to migrate all of my wetlook correspondence to a new account.  

My old Hotmail account picked up a virus that made it send bogus money-making SPAM messages to my whole address book.

There was nothing I could do to stop it, except migrate all of my contact over to a new account, and start over.

I have closed down my old Hotmail account for good.

So, my e-mail address, from now on, is dougdresstwosplash@yahoo.com.

If anyone reading this has received any strange messages from "dress2Splash@hotmail.com"

that start out with something like "Old Pal, you need to read this,..."  I sincerely apologize.

I did NOT send that to anyone.   The virus that infected my account did that.

Now, back to dressy-dipping!  :)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.101 seconds to generate ]