WetlookPro

Message # 50870

Subject: Tongue Fleetwood UK

Date: Sun 03/07/11 10:38:13 GMT

Name: Ant gb

Email: ton9159466@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Just had an hour on Fleetwood Beach Lancashire UK.

Therr was on girl 'helping' all her friends launch their canoes. she was wearing white tee shirt and white shorts (not too short) She was so helpful se ended up in the sea up to her tits. She was just tso determined to get wet.

I paused my walk and sat on the sand. There were three lads ~(about 18 year olds) larking about in the sea. They seemed to be wearing trackie bottoms and tee shirts.

They larked about only one dived in full lenght but they came up and sat on the sand behind me and I didn't take much notice of ,male wetlook. About five minutes later five boys returned and it was obvious they were gooing for a fully clothed swim but ther was agirl with them again about 18 yrs old. She walked purposefully in the sea up to her knees. She had shoulder lenght hair a black tank top and blue jeans which where snog but not tight. she kept waking into the sea with the boys and she was soon wist deep. I did have a stiffy by this stage.

It wasn't long before there was some splashing, instigated by her, and one of the boys grabbed her and threw he felly into the sea. She came up laughing and looking very sexy. Her top clung to her and jeans were shiny.  They contiued spalshing and swimming for a good half hour

The bit which really turned me on we she walked in to the sea in her clothes to go for a swim.  I had a real tent in my shorts

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]