minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 17:04:59 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 50869.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:.....so does this mean.....

Date: Mon 04/07/11 15:56:39 GMT

Name: Charlie gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Maybe you're right, maybe that's why she didn't go all the way in. That's a shame.

Great flash mob idea though ;)

In reply to Message (50869.1.1.1.1) None Re:.....so does this mean.....

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Mon 04/07/11 07:59:45 GMT

I have a feeling that is why the girl never went in the fountain....cos you are not allowed to do that these days.

The only people who can go in these days...are "flash mobs".....cos when you can organize 100 people to launch a commando raid on the fountains...then you overwhelm the cops and they cannot handle it.

That is what you need to do if you want to get people in the fountain these days.....i.e. send out text messages to everybody in London that you have lost your diamond earring in the fountain....and the first person who finds it will get a 50 quid reward.....and then wait for the mob to arrive....ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (50869.1.1.1) None Re:.....so does this mean.....

By Charlie - gb Sun 03/07/11 23:59:36 GMT

To be honest I'm not entirely sure what the rules are. There weren't really people in the water but that's why this girl wetting her legs caught my eye.

I shot these on a camera phone so I guess that's fairly subtle so I don't think she or I drew any attention to ourselves.

In reply to Message (50869.1.1) None .....so does this mean.....

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sun 03/07/11 10:02:52 GMT

....that the cops who patrol Trafalgar Square are now relaxing their rules this summer.

Cos I used to spend many hours taking pics at T Square in the early 70's....when the dolly birds would often go in that fountain in their miniskirts, boots and tights....those were the glory days.

When I bought my first video camera in 1978 I started to make videos in the 1980's and 90's....

But then everything soured in 1990 during "the Poll Tax Riots" and T Square become more and more the center of all political demonstrations in the UK....and then a few idiots died at the fountains when getting drunk and doing a swan dive off the top fountain into the concrete...so in the last 5-6 years they started to ban people from going into those fountains.....and that is when Wet Brian and others gave up....cos the place was being closed down to bathers etc.

So....what is the current rule for 2011 at T Square....i.e. you can put your feet in...but if you try to wade in the fountains or climbs them...the cops will arrest you.

If they allow people to go in again....I can arrange for some camera men to capture more footage this summer...but we gave up on that fountain 5 years ago....cos it was becoming as bad as the Trevi fountain in Rome.....i.e. go in and the cops will arrest you.

MK

In reply to Message (50869.1) None Re:Wet tights in the fountain

By Charlie - gb Sun 03/07/11 05:00:23 GMT

And another couple of pictures of the same girl…

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33801258@N00/5877105494/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33801258@N00/5877115042/in/photostream

In reply to Message (50869) Pictures Wet tights in the fountain

By Charlie - gb Sun 03/07/11 04:46:48 GMT

Just one picture I snapped of this girl by the fountain the other day. http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/33801258@N00/5877075091/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.112 seconds to generate ]