WetlookPro

Message # 50868.1

Subject: Sad Not Available in the UK!

Date: Sun 03/07/11 11:23:39 GMT

Name: LuvWetStockings ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

anyone put this you tube?  LWS x
In reply to Message (50868) Video Another Tombalo from Le Juste Prix

By Lagouffe - fr Sun 03/07/11 02:57:08 GMT

Hello!

Here is another "Tombalo" (COUNTRY RESTRICTION!!!) game from "Le Juste Prix":

http://videos.tf1.fr/le-juste-prix/le-juste-prix-du-30-juin-2011-6541842.html

This time several mature womenin pants, a man and a young lady (sister of the contestant) in white (no see-through this time!) with black pantyhose! There's no "before-before scenes" (I mean when candidate ask members of the audience to play with him) (advertising cut instead!)!

And now for the "How/Why?" askers I give you some elements:

- I know somebody who has accompanied a contestant to the game. He has explained me that the contestant must come with at least three persons that could be friends, family or whatever... They perform several shows during the same day. So the audience you are watching is mixed between contestants from the different shows performed this day and their friends. The contestant doesn't know what kind of game can take place during the show. They only know that, sometimes, ONE person from the accompanists could be involved to help the contestant in a water game since one of the first show when a girl in jeans and green top has to go into a transparent dunk tank (you probably remember this wonderfull scene. if not go to the Wambank!!!!).

- Since June, the show become "Le juste Prix d'été" (summer right price). It means that, during every show, the last of the three games will be an outside game! and outside, there's a pool because one of the sponsor is a pool maker. Unfortunately, the pool is only involved one outside game for three outside games without pool (average).

- There are different pool games. Most of them involved only ONE accompanist. So I suppose every team has prepared for that and one accompanist know that he will go into water if it's necessary. But last time, they have created the "Tombalo" game (well translate by another forumer "fallinwater") where up to 5 accompanists could be dunked!!!!! That explains why the girls (especially the one in white dress) was so surprised to be involved and hesitate to join the contestant. I think they have planned to use the man to go into the pool if a pool game was necessary but they didn't think everyone of them would be involved!!

- For us, the important point is that we are watching right now shows performed one month ago. So accompanists that went to the show until know didn't know that they could go in!! Perhaps we will have some more wonderfull scenes!!!

So prepare your recorder. Remember: french channel TF1 7pm to 8pm from monday to friday (french hour)!!!

See you

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]