Wetlook-Online

Message # 50861.1

Subject: None Re:Wet in Newcastle and Whitley Bay

Date: Sat 02/07/11 20:38:05 GMT

Name: Brad us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
OT as I'm not actually from the North East I'm a huge Newcastle United fan. And that's all..................
In reply to Message (50861) None Wet in Newcastle and Whitley Bay

By wetshirt - uu Sat 02/07/11 17:17:24 GMT

Hi,

I started this in the North East England post, a few days back!

Is there anyone here from Newcastle?

I like watching girls getting their everyday clothes wet, and either not minding getting all wet, or actually enjoying it!

I like an office girl in a wet shirt and skirt, or blouse and skirt. That is how I imagine them all day at work. Where I work there are a LOT of girls who would look even better than they do, with their clothes all wet.

A wet dress is nice too, and hot days at the beach are the best for this, particularly Whitley Bay when girls come out of the pub, etc!!

I love getting my clothes wet too - that is how I started when I was a kid!

A couple of times in the warm weather of this last week, I had a smart shirt and tie (and black pants) on, after work, and my girlfriend has soaked me in everything, with the garden hosepipe.

She really likes me all wet, because she knows I love it and also she thinks I look good with my clothes wet!

She doesn't really like getting her clothes wet all that much, so that doesn't happen as often as I would like, but "nothings perfect"!!

I still loving wearing my shirt and pants wet, still feels great and sexy and 'naughty' - even after my tastes developed (as I grew up) into seeing girls in wet clothes.

Its great all wet - that's what I say.  Only way to be!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]