minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 07:35:02 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 50785.6.1

Subject: None Re:"Juste Prix" new very good wetlook!

Date: Tue 28/06/11 04:16:31 GMT

Name: Anonymous gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

In fact she only has to choose two "dunkees", and goes for the man and Julie in the white see-through dress.  The other two girls think they have been let off, but then the host dunks the girls in the blue top (also called Julie) and then Isabelle dunks the girl in the red top (Caroline) for the hell of it.  They seem to have taken it in good spirit, but I would like to have heard the conversation in the car on the journey home!
In reply to Message (50785.6) Bouncing Re:"Juste Prix" new very good wetlook!

By LWB - gb Mon 27/06/11 09:16:50 GMT

Thanks for posting the explanation about changing the proxy settings.  This works fine although a little slow to load initially.

This is fantastic wetlook – the best sort in my opinion: random unsuspecting members of a studio audience, and no messing around with helmets or elbow and knee protectors.  No dressing up in protective clothing.

Three pretty ladies totally soaked in the clothes they were wearing.

I don’t understand the language, but it appears that the main contestant (Isabelle) has to choose four out of the five “dunkees” to dunk into the pool in order to win a motorcycle.

They are allowed to remove their shoes (and hats!) but otherwise keep everything else on.

I too had noticed how the girl (Julie) in the white summer dress was saying “no, no” under her breath.  (This was just after the host announced that the next game would be called “Tombe L’Eau” which means something like “Water Falls”.)  She then appears to be praying just before she goes in.  Maybe she thought that Isabelle was just winding her up.

As she stands up in the water you can get a brief glimpse of her dark coloured knickers, and because her dress has gone totally see-through, the co-presenter tells to crouch back down in the water and later passes her a towel to wrap around herself.

Is the pool used on all the summer episodes?

In reply to Message (50785) Video "Juste Prix" new very good wetlook!

By Lagouffe - fr Sat 25/06/11 00:10:59 GMT

Hello everybody!

It's summertime in the french TV game "Le Juste Prix" and ...the pool is coming back!!!

on 06/22/2011 3(!) pretty ladies of the audience, friends of the contestant, participate to a game in the pool "dunk tank style"; one in black tight jeans and T-shirt, 2nd in black pants and top and the 3rd in white (!) summer dress. There's before +during + little after.

Here is the link to the video (start at 21:40):

http://videos.tf1.fr/le-juste-prix/le-juste-prix-du-22-juin-2011-6519965.html

I think there is a damned "country restriction"!!! So if one of you know how to avoid it or how to save the video and post it anywhere else (like the wambank), let us know! Thanks

What's more, I don't have any TV recorder so I encourage those of you that recieve TF1 to record the show (everyday from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM French hour).

See you!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]