minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 11:52:07 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 50669.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Turns Out I can't swim with boots on - Part 2 - all wet!

Date: Fri 17/06/11 14:09:58 GMT

Name: Boots ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Again brilliant looking forward to the rest
In reply to Message (50669) Film/AVI Turns Out I can't swim with boots on - Part 2 - all wet!

By FantasyStockings - friends@fantasystockings.com ca Thu 16/06/11 23:47:49 GMT

Hello, friends!

Here is Part 2!  I am getting all wet with boots on.  Then, quickly, I realize that I can't swim in boots when I am already in the 8" deep end.  These boots have no traction on the water, way too aerodynamic!  Another thing was that my tube top quickly rolled off, so I also ended up in that deep end topless and traction-less.  Next time I need one of you guys to come there and help to fish me out!  

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSHLBGe1JoY&feature=related

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-f2bElWEsY

Part 3 is coming up.  I am still editing.  It's got me all soaked completely taking off the boots and then diving to retrieve my shirt.  

P.S. Thank you!  I would like to thank all my viewers for checking out the sponsor ads on my videos because it gives me encouragement to go in the water with clothes on and shoes on, without worrying that I may not be able to use these items again (ex. my pantyhose ripped up against the bottom of the pool).  If you notice, I didn't get any shoes wet prior to me getting into Youtube partnership, but now I have more freedom when it comes to budget for the shoot.  

P.P.S. - Great Movie Scene!  There is a movie called Whip It and they have a pool scene of two teenagers in love that swim with their clothes on.  The girl has blue pantyhose on that she takes off in the water.  It is very nicely done.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]