Wetlook-Online

Message # 50650.1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:+1!

Date: Thu 16/06/11 21:06:44 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I am down $85 gamblng.   I am now at my friend's house.  We went to Chuck E. Cheese tioday.  The location here has several new games.  We watched several music videos on a DVD I recorded when we got to his house.  Tomorrow I am going to the Pinball Hall of Fame.  Another update tomorrow.  
In reply to Message (50650.1.1.1.1.1.1) Question +1!

By NCgreg - gy Thu 16/06/11 18:55:13 GMT

I am planning to go to Las Vegas in July... does anyone have any suggestions for places to play in the water / people-friendly fountains etc?
In reply to Message (50650.1.1.1.1.1) None Re:This is really impressive!

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Thu 16/06/11 08:30:45 GMT

>I am down $60 right now.

That reminds me of an old joke about the 2 guys who went to Vegas for some fun, and on the first night they lost nearly all their money and only had $10 left......so one guy says...."oh gee...we have no money left....what are we gonna do now"....and the other guy says "don't worry, give me the last $10 and I will organize something".....so the other guy goes off and 30 minutes later he comes back and says...."OK...we are all set for loads of fun activities to do now"....and he hands the guy a packet of TAMPONS.....and the other guy says "what the heck is this"....and the other guy says....."Well...according to the advertising.....now we can go horse back riding, water skiing and scuba diving !!!!"

ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (50650.1.1.1.1) None Re:This is really impressive!

By Desert Hawk - us Thu 16/06/11 01:12:02 GMT

I am down $60 right now.  I had terrible luck at $2 blackjack at the Las Vegas Club.  I spent the rest of the evening playing peeny slots for 1 cent per spin!  I can't afford to go to expensive shows.  I don't have a lot of money since I make just over minimum wage.  I am on 8 unpaid days off to come here because I don;t get any paid vacation time until I have been on my new job for 2 years.  I really can't afford this trip, but I came anyway!  I don;t have many fireworks this 4th of July unless my luck changes!   I waste money in lots of ways!  I put $2 in this machine to get online for 10 minutes here at the hotel to post this.  I am seriously crazy in many ways, but damn you have to have some fun, right?
In reply to Message (50650.1.1.1) None Re:This is really impressive!

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Wed 15/06/11 20:04:32 GMT

Well....all three of these shows (O Show and Le Reve in Vegas, and House of Dancing Water in Macao) have one thing in common....i.e. they were all created by Franco Dragone, the creator of "Cirque du Soleil". These shows are very high brow and classy entertainment.

As you are from Germany, you can sometimes see very similar aquatic shows at the FriedrichstadtPalast in Berlin, cos they have an amazing underwater pool in their theatre that arises from the stage, and they periodically stage aquatic shows too (but not all the time) cos I have several tv clips of the aquatic shows at FriedrichstadtPalast and you can see lots of wetlook there too.

http://www.show-palace.eu/

If you are from Russia, Ukraine.....or currently from Hungary, you should go see the Russian "Aqua Circus" cos they have some nice wetlook scenes in their Aqua Circus shows too. This is based in Moscow, but they tour all over Europe, and I think they are currently in Hungary at this time....

http://www.aquacircus.ru/en

If you are in France, go see IRINA BOUGLIONE's latest show "MYSTER'O"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMOhbkDKIeg

MK

In reply to Message (50650.1.1) Scatter This is really impressive!

By Sponge14U - de Wed 15/06/11 13:04:48 GMT

Great  Very good show from vegas as well as from Macao....whao!

Pulsing  I am very impressed and like this surreal kind of show a lot.

Drink Me  Thank you.

In reply to Message (50650.1) None Re:I am going to Las Vegas!

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Wed 15/06/11 12:31:57 GMT

How can you go to Vegas so many times and not go to see the 2 best wetlook shows...I would love to visit Vegas one day and the first thing I would do is go to see the 2 wetlook shows at the Bellagio (The "O" show) and at the Wynn Resort (The Le Reve show)....I would not go to the public library...cos I can get the internet at home without the need for travelling at all. Hopefully you can win a few bucks at gambling (cos the tickets for these Las Vegas shows are kinda expensive), and then you can go see Le Reve show....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb3n095VhI4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45SW5LdYGZ0

Another gambling destination that also has a 200 million dollar wetlook show is the new 'House of Dancing Water" show that opened last year in Macao (which is a short ferry ride from Hong Kong). This is a fabulous show for wetlook fans too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRkjGRljESI&hd=1

I have not been to Macao since the 1980's when I used to live in Hong Kong and we would go there on weekends.

I guess I prefer Macao to Vegas, cos a) my wife is from Hong Kong, so she will enjoy making the trip to Hong Kong and Macao to visit her sisters, and b) in Macao they ALLOW people to use their video and stills cameras to take pics and videoclips of the House of Dancing water show, whereas in Vegas all the shows ban you from using your camera and they have ushers with RF signal detectors who sweep the audience and can detect you using a camera via RF detectors and then they will throw you out if they catch you....so the show in Macao allows people to use their cameras and they ban them in Vegas.....so Macao is more preferable to me....and you can gamble there as well.

MK

In reply to Message (50650) None I am going to Las Vegas!

By Desert Hawk - us Wed 15/06/11 11:28:37 GMT

I am going to Las vegas today!  I am going on a Greyhound bus today at 3pm and returning next Tuesday morning.  5 whole days of gambling.  I am meeting my wierd video game loving friend one day and we are going to Chuck E. Cheese and to his house where I will show him some online wetlook pictures.  I am going to the Pinball Hall of Fame.  I am going to pig out on lobster at the seafood buffet at the Rio.  And of course I am going to the public library every day to look at the internet, including this site.  I will get to see video links posted that I can't watch at home because I have dialup at home and that I can't watch at the Kern County Library because of Conan the Librarian (search the archives for more information on that) and anyway the speed there isn't a whole lot faster than dialup.  The speed at the library in Las Vegas is FAST!  Ditto at my friend's house.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]