WetlookPro

Message # 50610.1.1.3

Subject: Idea Re:LIVE 25 hours waterslide

Date: Mon 13/06/11 11:57:37 GMT

Name: spridell us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

To provide an answer to the second part of your question, I was able to capture files from that event using StreamTransport.  This is free software that can capture images streamed to your pc from sites like hulu.   If anyone has other suggestions on how to capture streaming events like this, I too would be interested in hearing them.

There was only folks in bathing suits going down the water slide when I watched it so nothing really to post, just wanted to see for future reference if there was a way to capture live video feeds like this cause one never know when you might have the need to do that.

Thank you for sharing the link, this actually was one of the better hd feeds I have seen quality wise, very good picture and frame rate.

In reply to Message (50610.1.1) TV LIVE 25 hours waterslide

By Frank (the noname) - eu Sun 12/06/11 08:35:04 GMT

Maybe you wanna watch this event live on internet:

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/#/beitrag/livevideo/1097222/25-Stunden-Rutschrekord

I have no idea whether this live-stream can be viewed outside Germany. And also I don't have any idea how to save this. Answers to both questions appreciated!

In reply to Message (50610.1) None Re:Bathing (with foam) in a PVC gown and a latex dress

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sun 12/06/11 08:11:58 GMT

I have to say that I find women swimming/bathing in PVC/latex gowns, skirts, jackets, etc.. ("conventional" clothing but for the fact that they are PVC or latex) kind of intriguing.

I just don't think I'll ever "get" the whole zentai thing though.

In reply to Message (50610) None Bathing (with foam) in a PVC gown and a latex dress

By Khmer - be Sun 12/06/11 05:42:17 GMT

Bathing with foam in a PVC gown and a latex dress. 14 photos.

http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/10356

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]