Wetlook-Online

Message # 506.3.1

Subject: Hello Re: 200?

Date: Tue 15/10/02 14:37:59 GMT

Name: wetinred us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Unfazed Shit I have almost 30000 (1.6gb) and 75% r from free sites or samples from paysites the others r only from Crazygirls, soakingwet.biz and STYX and there's very little that I haven't seen (except from Kerry Tiller) therefore I do maintain a subscription to a couple of the best sites around just for new stuff coming out otherwise I 'd get board and there is a lot of new stuff out there thats worth investing in Please Tease Me is excellant as is Get-Wet also there r sites that just sells cd's that r great and don't have memberships involved such as all of Graham's sites i.e. Julie's Wet Free Spirit;Lisa Bubbles W Merlot who's site is going to b better than ever and Destiny's  and don't 4 get Nigel's movies Alot of Paysites come and go but the good ones stick around otherwise they be gone too So I wouldn't ditch a paysite because they didn't produce an update once or twice. U read what morgan and Brian had to say And u wouldn't believe what Kev is going thru with his sites and his only help is in the US So these guys are working their nuts off to produce new stuff just for us and that's my 2 cents worth Peace Man
In reply to Message (506.3) Hello Don't waste your time on paysites!

By Anonymous - uu Tue 15/10/02 13:36:19 GMT

That is why we have a wetlook forum!

I have over 200 GREAT wetlook pics on my hardrive, all saved from FREE sites!!! I tried some of these paysites a while back..... was not impressed.

Best thing to do is watch the forum daily for links. Most of the time pics are not that good, but there are some days (summer especially) that someone posts a link to some GREAT wetlook pics (faces and all!)

Just got to look around. There are STILL plenty of good freesites around!

In reply to Message (506) Hello Soaking Wet Biz - not very funny.

By PWC - pl Tue 15/10/02 06:31:03 GMT

What's up with soakingwet.biz? You join for a period of time and they promise weekly updates. Update on sunday (30/09), then on monday (7/10) and now not even on tuesday! That can hardly be called weekly. If someone joined for a month on (for example) 28.09, he expects to see 5 updates, but with these delays will se only 4 probobly. That isn't too fair, dear webmaster. If it's on an not regular basis then tell the truth!

A.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]