minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 23:09:39 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 506.2

Subject: Note Re: Soaking Wet Biz - not very funny.

Date: Tue 15/10/02 08:42:22 GMT

Name: crazygirlsbrian es

Email: webmaster@crazygirlsinternational.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
As a competitor I feel that I should say that wet and messy producers are mainly one man operations.

We try our best to maintain updates as often as promised, but when you are shooting that level of material, things do get behind schedule sometimes.

Judge the site on the level of updates over a longer period rather than just a few weeks.

I know that for example last week, Crazy Girls had only one update, yet I do an average of 14 - 15 a month, of which 6 or 7 are wet updates, but anyone who looked at just that week would think that I was doing less than the 3-4 updates per week I promise.

There is usually a reason when updates from a reputable producer are slow, in my case it was spending nearly all week searching for new hardware and reprogramming for the new streaming live video webcams.

Please email producers directly if you have a concern, rather than blacken their name here, then, if you aren't satisfied with their reply, by all means post here to warn people.

Brian, Crazy Girls

In reply to Message (506) Hello Soaking Wet Biz - not very funny.

By PWC - pl Tue 15/10/02 06:31:03 GMT

What's up with soakingwet.biz? You join for a period of time and they promise weekly updates. Update on sunday (30/09), then on monday (7/10) and now not even on tuesday! That can hardly be called weekly. If someone joined for a month on (for example) 28.09, he expects to see 5 updates, but with these delays will se only 4 probobly. That isn't too fair, dear webmaster. If it's on an not regular basis then tell the truth!

A.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]