minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 13:14:21 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 506.1.1

Subject: Talking Re: Re: Soaking Wet Biz - not very funny.

Date: Tue 15/10/02 07:13:07 GMT

Name: PWC pl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well yes, but if he makes up by posting 3 updates when my month is over... then I get 2 not 5 for 24$ (or something around that) and the price seems a bit high... I hope if he has a delay, he also gives the member some extra time to see the delayed updates. Otherwise Ime say this is not fair!
In reply to Message (506.1) Info Re: Soaking Wet Biz - not very funny.

By wetinred - stekz@cableone.net us Tue 15/10/02 06:58:59 GMT

Sometimes Gavin makes up 4 by posting 2 or 3 updates at a time And as is with all wetlook producers the models have to approve all of the images b4 the sets r posted  I don't know of any wetlook paysite that could possibly keep up week after week after week without having some delays i.e. losing contact with a model for 1 day will delay updating as well!! B patient if u contact Gavin (he does read this forum)Maybe he will explain a little furthur     gavin@soakingwet.biz
In reply to Message (506) Hello Soaking Wet Biz - not very funny.

By PWC - pl Tue 15/10/02 06:31:03 GMT

What's up with soakingwet.biz? You join for a period of time and they promise weekly updates. Update on sunday (30/09), then on monday (7/10) and now not even on tuesday! That can hardly be called weekly. If someone joined for a month on (for example) 28.09, he expects to see 5 updates, but with these delays will se only 4 probobly. That isn't too fair, dear webmaster. If it's on an not regular basis then tell the truth!

A.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]