WetlookPro

Message # 50575.2

Subject: Wink Smile Re:If you notice women (% unknown) like wet jeans

Date: Fri 10/06/11 14:29:37 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

What really does it for me is when decent looking girls wear jeans but only if the jeans are the very skinny or legging type such as the those of mainstream designer labels like 7 for all mankind or rock & republic. If the jeans look sexy to me when dry & somewhat stylishly fashionable then they'll look amazing when wet. As long as they're skin tight fitting or very close to it then they look great. A lot of the material out there are of girls in jeans that are ratty or unflattering or utilitarian or over sized which do absolutely nothing for me.
In reply to Message (50575) Mixed If you notice women (% unknown) like wet jeans

By JJ - us Thu 09/06/11 08:40:09 GMT

If many of you really study U-tubes  and other  candid  and baptism  videos,  you  will notice  that  although women are

not as public about admitting to like to wear  wet  clothes (jeans in particuar)  as the men are,  they  still like it...Look at  women  riding horses.  They  know they are getting in the water with the horses, but do they wear shorts or swimwear?  No   usually  jeans  and  go in all the  way....People  who  go to public  fountains,  know they are going there to get wet,  what do they  wear 50% of them  in  jeanswear/pants...Even in Baptisms,   This  above all is  NOT a  spontanious event

as I have been there...A person usally  has  to be plaaned by a minister,  but  knowig they are going in a lake, creek or tank...what do they wear 40-50% of the time...Jeans???   some  shorts or  a few in swimsuit,  but they know they are getting  dunked, so why do they wear full lenghth  jeans...My  assumption  is as the other  two above.  They  just  like it  cause it's different and  maybe the  like the feel  who really knows,  but  one thing is almost 100%  guaranteed...

"99%  of those  girls/women will not  admit  to  liking wet clothing wear even though is  shows different  in  hundreds

of videos...Some  girls seriously do not  like  wet clothes,  but  do the math guys...they are many  girls  that  do, just will not  fess up to it...The  key to this is  find  the  girls in candid areas  that play in clothing  and  try  and  become a friend to them  and blend in  not  sexual,  but friendship  and see how  far that takes you....Much better  than a picture I promise.

JJ  (comments  please)   

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]