Message # 50569

Subject: Happy White clothes in the bath

Date: Wed 08/06/11 22:39:53 GMT

Name: Bob ex

Email: bob@brwd.co.uk

Website: http://www.flickr.com/photos/37055225@N08/sets/72157626789455325/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thought everyone might like these images from a photoshoot I did earlier this week featuring a local model who has done several conventional photoshoots with me.

I suggested something a little different involving her being fully clothed in the bath. This was done at her home in a somewhat small and cramped bathroom. It was a bit tight for space once the lighting stands were in place and I'm afraid some of the wide-angled shots show some barrel distortion on her face. Still, the images look good.

I brought along two thin white dresses, both of which were very thin. The shoes, stockings and underwear were the model's. She wore her own white trouser suit.

After doing a few "dry" shots she then got down into the water to get everything soaked. She admitted having done nothing like that before. She actually said she liked the feel of it too!....hoping to do some more with her, hopefully in a larger setting, maybe outside.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37055225@N08/sets/72157626789455325/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]