minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 13:46:22 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 50567.1.1.4.1

Subject: None ...the Lady Gaga myth is worse...

Date: Fri 10/06/11 08:14:39 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

There are much more scary myths and legends that can give your worse nightmares than this.....i.e. the most talked about one on the internet is that Lady Gaga was born a hermaphrodite and she has never directly denied that she has an extra appendage, and she continues to make sly references to it....i.e. her latest song being titled "Born this Way" merely adds more fuel to this myth that she continues to perpetuate......now thats one episode of Mythbuster I don't think I need to see....ha ha
In reply to Message (50567.1.1.4) None I really shouldn't be reading these forums late at nite.... :/

By WetCasual - wetcasual@yahoo.com no Thu 09/06/11 13:03:55 GMT

"or the myth that the Queen of England wears a thong......"

Now I'm gonna have a nitemare about this... :/ That's what you get for reading these forums late at nite I guess :P

In reply to Message (50567.1.1) None 2008 season, ep 108

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Thu 09/06/11 07:13:56 GMT

There has been one wetlook scene from that series that I saved back in 2008.

This was the "Return of the Ninja" episode

http://mythbustersresults.com/return-of-the-ninja

In the segment called "A ninja hiding underwater can hit a target with a blowgun and use it as a breathing apparatus" the girl in that series is in a ninja costume in a swimming pool.

Granted....ninja outfits are not much different to pajamas....i.e. not the greatest clothing choices for wetlook, but hey.....that is better than a swimsuit or a wetsuit.....and you guys asked the question about whether any wet clothing scenes had happened on that series....and so I am merely setting the record straight, there has been one scene that I know of with the girl in a ninja costume in the pool.

I am still waiting for them to air the episode that features the often-stated myth that wetlook fans got to be that way cos they were bedwetters when they were very young.....or the myth that the Queen of England wears a thong......ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (50567.1) None wich episode?

By Anonymous - uu Thu 09/06/11 03:33:23 GMT

Got and seen all mythbusters episodes. Do not remember any  wetlok except several teasers.

In reply to Message (50567) None Wet girls in Mythbusters?

By Wetlooker - mrveteranbil@gmail.com uu Wed 08/06/11 19:05:24 GMT

Any good ideas of Youtube videos with the girls in MythBusters going to be wet?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]