minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 23:41:04 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 50566.2.1

Subject: None Re:Is Bo Derek a true wetlook fan?

Date: Thu 09/06/11 13:28:58 GMT

Name: Scott us

Email: scottbrochert@sbcglobal.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I have never seen the video, but there was another time she was interviewed in the water, in a clip from something called, "Pebble Mill at 1."  She got into the water, with all her clothes on, and even coaxed the lady interviewer into the water with her, clothes and all.  I think something of wetlook is in her.  
In reply to Message (50566.2) Hello Re:Is Bo Derek a true wetlook fan?

By Frank (the noname) - eu Thu 09/06/11 04:25:16 GMT

Not sure. But I'm sure her hubby John Derek was. He didn't direct much more than a handfull of movies, but all of them I've seen contain wetlook scenes - with his wives he was married to at the time. While being married with Ursula "undressed" Andress, he got her wet in "Once before I die". Later then when being married to Bo Derek, he directed "Tarzan, the ape man" and "Ghosts can do it". He also directed "Fantasies" and "Bolero" with her during this time, but I'm not sure, if these movies contain some wetlook material. At least he received two Golden Raspberries for "Bolero" and one for "Tarzan" Wink Smile .

Which reminds me to my everlasting question why only bad movies do contain good wetlook scenes...

In reply to Message (50566) None Is Bo Derek a true wetlook fan?

By Scott - scottbrochert@sbcglobal.net us Wed 08/06/11 14:13:22 GMT

I came across that old interview where she was interviewed with that blouse and jeans in the water, and it made me think: Is she truly a wet fan?  I know she did all those other wet pics and scenes, but I think it was because of her movie director husband that made her get wet in the movies.

But left to her own devices, anyone think she'd truly wear her clothes swimming instead of changing?  For me, it's hard to tell.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]