minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 13:10:39 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 50558.5

Subject: Bouncing MK- you're friggin awesome!

Date: Wed 08/06/11 17:54:12 GMT

Name: Gabe us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Rarely do I think this highly of another dude but for serious, it's like you know what's going on in my head!!!

-Gabe

In reply to Message (50558) None Are you a "true" wetlook fan - take the test

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Tue 07/06/11 22:03:29 GMT

Are you a "true" wetlook fan that appreciates the fine art of wet clothing seen thru a fetish fans eyes.....i.e.

- full clothings or nice clothings or smart-casual etc

- decent lighting that shows off the best aspects of wetlook (shiny, see thru, clingy or transparent)

- good continuity (showing "before" and "during" and "after" shots with no annoying cutaways

or ....are you a "mainstream guy" that sees wetlook in the same way that Hollywood, and Playboy generally portrays this subject....i.e. metaphorically....just close your eyes and use your imagination....via

- poor choices of clothing

- obscure or bad lightng (i.e. backlit lighting)

- premature cutaways or lack of continuity....i.e. music video style editing

Take "the car wash scene" test....cos Hollywood and entertainment shows are currently going nuts and raving about the "great" carwash scene that Cameron Diaz does in her latest film "Bad Teacher".....this is the upcoming scene the mainstream world is raving about....

http://starcasm.net/archives/87297/cameron-diaz-bad-teacher

If this scene does it for you....then you are definitely a mainstream guy and not a wetlook fetish fan.....cos you don't seem to care about the bad lighting and poor choice of clothing. This is no different to the Paris Hilton carwash scene that the mainstream world was raving about a few years ago....only at least that scene had better lighting.

For me, nothing beats the iconic Joy Harmon carwash beat from "Cool Hand Luke" in 1965....and kudos to Liv Tyler who did a pretty decent replica of that scene in 2001 in "One Night in McCools", and Nicolette Sheridan did not do too badly in her version on Desperate Housewives.

Anyway....if Cameron Diaz does it for you in her scene.....I must admit I don't get it....i.e. I can see how a mainstream guy can get turned on by a scantily clad girl playing with a hose....but how can any guy get turned on with you can't see any money shots due to the bad lighting that is backlit.

Go figure

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]