minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 05:57:47 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 50558.4.1.1

Subject: Hello A little clarification....

Date: Wed 08/06/11 19:04:11 GMT

Name: genchang2112 uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I realize my first reply came across as a bit snappy, but unfortunately, MK's initial post sounded nothing short of condescending.  I'm sure MK does a fine job with what he chooses to work with, and I've seen some of it, so yes, he does a fine job.

But for those of us who like uber-hot babes in skimpy outfits, getting wet and wild, I'd say our love of wetlook is every much a "fetish" as the "high and mighty" examples he and others seem to get all hot and bothered over.

So, to reply to that in similar measure...  some of us like fast food... the plain jane chicks wearing all concealing clothing, or formal dresses, or office clothes, or what not.

Others of us like steak.... real babes in short shorts, daisy dukes, cheerleaders,  Hooters outfits (this, I'm sad to see there's so little of on the net), denim miniskirts, knee high boots, crop tops, tied off shirts....you know...bringing the sexy back.

I do agree on one thing with EVERYBODY here.... bathing suits do not constitute the "wetlook" motif.  But for all manners of CLOTHING, no matter what your taste, it takes a special someone to pull off whatever look is being sought.

Take Hooters wetlook for example:

Any chick can wear a bathing suit.   But a real Hooters babe would wear her uniform to the pool, beach, garden hose, sprinkler, water gun fight, whatever.  That's why it's so frustrating (and I realize it has to do with the company's B.S. policies) to see Hooters dunk tank videos or car wash videos with these chicks in bikinis.   That's boring.   When a poster makes a post like "Hooter Girls getting wet", I expect to see cute chicks in Hooters uniforms, and instead, they're wearing bathing suits and bikinis.   The only small comfort someone like myself (Mr. Mainstream and proud of it!) might take away from this is the occasion where one of those chicks might be wearing daisy dukes or hotpants.

Another fetish of mine are superheroines getting wet and wild.  There is a Japanese made (Supergirl clone) production at Akiba web called Super Lady.   So far, there have been two or three productions made of this character (a beautiful, really hot Japanese woman wearing a Supergirl outfit ala the 1984 movie), and they have all featured wetlook during some of their fight scenes.   She wears the uniform and the wet very well. :)  Yes, she's usually on the losing end of that proposition during the fight, but damn, does she pull it off well.

As for my comment about the "Bad Teacher" scene blowing away most wetlook productions, I apologize.  There are some damn talented producers here, and they produce fine material, for the tastes they cater to.  

In reply to Message (50558.4.1) Bad Eyes One explanation: money.

By Ahem... - uu Wed 08/06/11 15:40:46 GMT

I agree with MK - it's a crap scene.

But it's crap for a reason.

It's pretty simple. The producers always throw the wetlook scene into the trailer to lure guys to go to their stupid movie. Becuz a "Real Man" is not going to let his wife/girlfriend drag him to some smarmy chick flick. Wetlook is a lot more popular than you think - when they featured it on "The Man Show", the all-male audience ROARED. How many movie trailers have we seen that featured wetlook? It's a surefire way to lure guys to the movie.

But in the actual movie, the wetlook scene is short and poorly filmed - so that they don't make the women in the audience feel threatened or offended, or that they're watching something "trashy". They went to see "the feel-good comedy of the year", or "the most touching heart-felt drama of the summer that has everyone talking". Becuz a "Modern Empowered Woman" is not going to let her husband/boyfriend drag her to some raunchy tasteless skin flick.

Very political, and quintessentially American - trying to please both types of people at the same time - until the final product makes no damn sense at all and pleases noone.

In reply to Message (50558.4) Lookout Re:Are you a "true" wetlook fan - take the test

By genchang2112 - uu Wed 08/06/11 08:17:43 GMT

Besides which,. you clearly have not seen all of the available clip that's been publicly released from that film....plenty of good lighting.  
In reply to Message (50558) None Are you a "true" wetlook fan - take the test

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Tue 07/06/11 22:03:29 GMT

Are you a "true" wetlook fan that appreciates the fine art of wet clothing seen thru a fetish fans eyes.....i.e.

- full clothings or nice clothings or smart-casual etc

- decent lighting that shows off the best aspects of wetlook (shiny, see thru, clingy or transparent)

- good continuity (showing "before" and "during" and "after" shots with no annoying cutaways

or ....are you a "mainstream guy" that sees wetlook in the same way that Hollywood, and Playboy generally portrays this subject....i.e. metaphorically....just close your eyes and use your imagination....via

- poor choices of clothing

- obscure or bad lightng (i.e. backlit lighting)

- premature cutaways or lack of continuity....i.e. music video style editing

Take "the car wash scene" test....cos Hollywood and entertainment shows are currently going nuts and raving about the "great" carwash scene that Cameron Diaz does in her latest film "Bad Teacher".....this is the upcoming scene the mainstream world is raving about....

http://starcasm.net/archives/87297/cameron-diaz-bad-teacher

If this scene does it for you....then you are definitely a mainstream guy and not a wetlook fetish fan.....cos you don't seem to care about the bad lighting and poor choice of clothing. This is no different to the Paris Hilton carwash scene that the mainstream world was raving about a few years ago....only at least that scene had better lighting.

For me, nothing beats the iconic Joy Harmon carwash beat from "Cool Hand Luke" in 1965....and kudos to Liv Tyler who did a pretty decent replica of that scene in 2001 in "One Night in McCools", and Nicolette Sheridan did not do too badly in her version on Desperate Housewives.

Anyway....if Cameron Diaz does it for you in her scene.....I must admit I don't get it....i.e. I can see how a mainstream guy can get turned on by a scantily clad girl playing with a hose....but how can any guy get turned on with you can't see any money shots due to the bad lighting that is backlit.

Go figure

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]