WetlookPro

Message # 50526.1

Subject: Great Re:No Subject

Date: Sun 05/06/11 11:48:18 GMT

Name: Bruno uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks for sharing your story.

My life is almost similar and I wrote my stories and uploaded them to "Sirene".

Would like to heare more from you!

Regards

Bruno

In reply to Message (50526) Talking No Subject

By Ant - ton9159466@aol.com gb Sun 05/06/11 09:50:41 GMT

I was fascinated by the earlier post when Anthonyx and others talked about their wetlook experiences

I have loved wetlook since I was about six years old. I was thrilled when TV programme involved anyone going in the water fully dressed. I remember an old Australian series Adventures of the Terrible Ten every week one of the boys would pull off his shirt and go in the creek wearing jeans. I would have been in so much trouble if I’d done that.

When I was a teenager I would spend time at the beach or lake just to watch the others go in the water dressed. I suppose my favourite is jeans and tee-shirt and an impromptu dip wearing clothes about without any other clothes to change into. If there was sight of a sexy bra through the top so much the better.

I regularly bought Mayfair and other mens mags with the hope of seeing girls in the water clothed. Some mags did do this but the features were few and far between. (see Bill H submissions on wetlook Stories http://www.siren.be/stor/wetstories/stories/mag000.html)

When I married my wife didn’t like this but I continued to be a voyeur loving watching ‘the action on the beach.

I remember once on holiday in Torquay some girls came to the beach and were wearing bikinis except for one. She had on jeans and a shirt. The bikini clad girls were playing with a beach ball.  The girl in jeans rolled up her leans leg and played with them going in the sea up to her knees. Well the waves and jumping for the ball she was pretty much wet up to her thighs and I wasn’t long before she was wet up to her waste, she obviously decided as she was we she might as well’ go for it and swam for the ball

It was so sexy to see a fully dressed girl romping in the waves with her bikini  clad friends. I had fun with those thoughts for a while after (if you know what I mean)

These days my favourite wetlook in a girl in a tank top and a short denim skirt as there’s always a chance of a glimps of wet knicker. I’ve also got some more recent stories which I may post later

Keep wet everyone

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.041 seconds to generate ]