minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 15:30:08 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 50514.1.1.2.1

Subject: None Re:MK, you need an assistant.

Date: Sat 04/06/11 19:00:29 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
FYI, I do have an assistant......my wife helps out with many things such as preparing the DVDs and packing and shipping things at the post office. Flaviu is my partner on many sites and we also hired a fulltime webmaster/administator and video editor in Romania too. In the USA Tracie Z is my partner because she lives a mere 5 minutes from me so we together on many sites and projects too. We also have our developer in Romania and IT head in Seattle, so it's a team effort already with half a dozen people working on the admin side of things, plus our camera crews and models.

The biggest thing that is holding up my productivity/output level, are the slow internet speeds we have where I am in South Florida, cos we are stuck with a relatively slow download and upload speed from Comcast at a mere 6mbps for download speeds and our upload speed is a pathetic 1.5mpbs. This is way slower than other countries like South Korea, Japan and Germany.....who have way faster speeds to upload files than we do. Just look at this chart that shows which cities and countries have the fastest internet access connections....i.e. you need to move to South Korea, Hong Kong....or where Flaviu is...in ROMANIA..or anywhere in Europe.....to get fast internet speeds. I happen to live in a 3rd world country called the USA.....which has pathetic internet speeds compared to other major industrialized countries....see here...

http://royal.pingdom.com/2010/11/12/real-connection-speeds-for-internet-users-across-the-world/

My tech guy in Seattle is the only one I know who is lucky enough to get the blazingly fast Verizon Fiber Optic FIOS internet service (which gives you up to 150mbps download speed and 50 mbps upload speed....and all I can get in Florida is paltry 6mbps for downloads and 1.5 mbps uploads). You get fast internet in Seattle....cos that is near where Bill Gates and Microsoft headquarters are.

Anyway....if I had faster internet, I could upload more files each month a lot faster....but right now it takes me 3 full days just to upload all the files I need to upload each month. No offense to the Romanians or the Czech people....but what does it say about the USA...when you have slower internet than they do...we must be pathetic and have become a 3rd world nation now !!

MK

In reply to Message (50514.1.1.2) Smokin MK, you need an assistant.

By Ahem... - uu Sat 04/06/11 18:08:34 GMT

I have no experience in such things... so I apologize for talking out of turn... but it can't be impossible to find a good assistant... you have loads of content not being posted, therefore thats loads of money you're NOT making... and every time you talk about how much Russian stuff you have I start salivating cuz that's my favorite... but I only like dresses in HD... and they're few and far between on the candidwetlook site... and I know you probably have loads of content just sitting around your house collecting dust... loads of content that would be quite awesome to see...  so maybe you could hire an assistant... just sayin... like what's Sherlock Holmes without Watson...
In reply to Message (50514.1.1) None Re:...here is the status

By Nick - de Sat 04/06/11 14:06:52 GMT

MK, thank you very much for your detailed answer! Now I dont have to search anymore. Didn't know it was that much work to get the clips online. I already purchased some of your clips from Russia and liked them a lot, but I like the Apex stuff even better. So I am looking forward to maybe find the Apex clips online in 1 or 2 years. In the meantime I'll be watching your russian clips :-)

Nick

In reply to Message (50514.1) None ...here is the status

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Sat 04/06/11 13:27:20 GMT

FYI, Wamtec/MK is the official distributor for the Apex series (which has now ended btw). FYI Apex (aka Wet Brian) retired from shooting videos 3 years ago after he got married and had a new family life. He sent me all his digital camcorder master tapes, which I have stored in my archives. There were 35 x 2hr DVDs in the Apex series, so 70 hours of camera tapes are in my archives.

As you mentioned, several years ago I was making small screen low quality short clips from some of the earlier tapes in the series (Apex01 to Apex11), but that was in the days when most people had slower internet connections, so I had made the clips small  size and in low quality, and only 5 minute clips, cos that was the trend a few years ago.....i.e. to make things easier to download for those people who did not have high speed connections and could not download high res large files etc.

Now in 2011....times have changed, because most people now have fast internet connections and now they can download very large high quality files -- so therefore I probably need to re-make the clips from the Apex series sometime.....because now I have started making 1hr long download files at high quality, and placing those on the Candid Wetlook site.....see here....this is how I am making the download files these days.

http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=candidwetlook.com

Only 11 of the 35 Apex dvds have ever been posted online as download files, the other 24 dvds (48hrs) has never been available as a download, so I have much work to do to start re-making the 70 hours of Apex series media as 70 x 1hr download files. The problem is, I am already backlogged with many months of re-masterng and editing work to do for other Candid wetlook series too....e.g. I still have 68 hours of Russian fountain girls camera tapes to make online files for, and over 90 hours of UK and German candid wetlook media and 86 hours of Thailand wetlook scenes to get made up as online files too.

So....for this year, I am trying to work on getting more of the Russian candid wetlook media made into online files, so I will probably not get time to re-master the Apex series this year, but perhaps I will get to re-making those files again next year and placing them on the Candidwetlook site.

BTW.....I am also getting requests to re-make the German pool party AKUNA series as much  higher quality 1hr long download files too, cos there were 28 DVDs in that German pool party series too (over 50 hrs of media) and only the first 12 dvds were posted as online download files, and all the others were only on DVD and not made as online files either.....so there are piles of media I have on DVD that have never been available as download files....and so I am trying to get at least 12-16 hours of media placed online each month.....but it will take me about 5 years before I can place everything online. BTW....I just had to lease another 6TB server, cos I ran out of disk space on my other 2 servers.

Also, another request I have been getting, is for me to equip my camera guys in Russia with HD cameras and to start shooting media this year in HD so we can release more candid media at HD size.....and we have started to do that now, and the newest Russian media has now started to be sent to me in HD video, but this presents more problems, cos the Candid wetlook fans tell me they prefer the 1hr files instead of the short 5 minute clips, but the HD media is 4 times larger file sizes than the regular DV footage, so I may have to compromize with the HD clips, and I will make those around 20 minutes long (which is a 700 meg download at HD720p quality).

As the stable boy once said....."the work just keeps on piling up".

All the Apex series are available on DVD....but it will take me about 18 months before I can get them re-mastered as online files, cos I have so much media from Russia, he Ukraine, the UK and Germany to edit this year.

MK

In reply to Message (50514) None Apex Videos Download

By Nick - de Sat 04/06/11 12:22:27 GMT

Hi everybody,

I am wondering: Is there a website where I can download Apex wetlook videos in high quality? Like the pay per view content most sites offer? I dont want to order DVDs. I tried beingwet.com, but there are only short clips with small resolution.

Thank you!

Cheers,

Nick

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]