minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 03:37:59 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 50502.7.1

Subject: Question Re:it is matter of what wetlook you shoot..

Date: Sat 04/06/11 15:29:01 GMT

Name: Downloaddreams.com us

Email: info@Downloaddreams.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi WK,

so if I understand you right: You let music play during the recording of the shooting ???? Hmm, I know this would be perfect for the models and they'll love it. I thought also about doing this, but these are the things where I don't find a solution for:

1.) Sound Problems:

When you capture the music, directly into your camcorder and you will later do a cut in your editing system also the music will be interupted. Or even when you just changed your camera position (at this time you are not recording), then you will have the same kind of trouble. Or you have completly to delete the recorded backgorund sound, so at least you have the models dancing which looks nice. But then you can't hear the water splashing sound in the final videos!?!?

2.) Slow Motion:

When you don't record music directly on set, you can change the speed of the video WITHOUT changing the speed of the music. Just play music at 50% speed and hear how strange that sound. You have to do music at 100% and videos at about 50% to do this.

3.) Copyright of the Music:

I doubt that the models would enjoy to dance to royality free music! So you have to use regular music. I've seen so many videos where producers used famous music which is played in the nightclubs and did record that sound for their videos. I don't like to do that because it's not legal and I would hate to get into trouble with the music industrie, because I don't want to start filming male wetlook in the prison shower. lol

4.) Chosing the Music:

Even if the models dance to the music during the filming. This isn't maybe the music which fits best to the mood of a video. Especially if you add slow motions for example. Sometimes I'm still exited to see how different a video looks like when you just chose an other music sound. Therefore I spent about 2-3 hours for every video just to chose the right music for it (I licensed a lot of music so I need a while to check them all)

So WK, have you any solution/workaround to fix that problems? I would love to have music on the set, but the points I made scared me to do it like this.

Best wishes,

Swen

In reply to Message (50502.7) None it is matter of what wetlook you shoot..

By WK - us Sat 04/06/11 14:57:59 GMT

Website: http://www.yahoo.com// waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com

Let me say something from experience....Music to the models taste (what the like in music)

Now the volume cannot overide their natural sound of course,   But  if  you have  2 or more girls playing

together in a pool or lake, creek...the music just  makes them want to react to it  and  move  and

play like coriograph (sp)?   dancing...My  girls really prefer this to get the best spontanious reaction from them...

NOW..if  shooting  just  for candid taste,  NO  Music of  course as you want the natural sound  of any girls  in a river, lake  or  where ever they are at,  except a pool party  music is a must there....

So  this is  just  my experience from the last 10 years of doing wetlook  both ways....Choose  your  option to fit your girls.

WK

In reply to Message (50502) Pictures Is NO Music & NO Slowmotions better ??? Socks Video !!!

By Downloaddreams - info@downloaddreams.com de Fri 03/06/11 02:40:17 GMT

Hello together,

I know some people don't like music or slowmotions on Wetlookvideos. Therefore I did a special version without all those things. Just pure Wetlook Dancing  :

http://www.downloaddreams.com/wet-jeans-socks-p-836.html

Enjoy!

Best wishes,

Swen

BTW: Even if I spent about 5-8 hours more on editing a version which includes music and slowmotion I still prefer these videos like we do them normaly way more.

What do you think about it? Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]