minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 13:20:12 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 50502.2.1

Subject: None Re:Is NO Music & NO Slowmotions better ??? Socks Video !!!

Date: Fri 03/06/11 16:50:02 GMT

Name: Downloaddreams de

Email: info@downloaddreams.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

AnthonyX,

when I do a version with music, I mix as much of the real sound of the footage to the clip as possible. So in all our videos you can hear the water sounds etc.... But as you wrote, often you have bad sounds like noise. At this parts I try to filter it out as good as possible. It works OK, but only if there is music on the videos.

I have especally this problems when the camcorder is in the underwaterhousing. It'll still record sound but the quality is far away from the soundquality I record normaly. So underwatervideos really need some music to hide that bad sound a little bit. And recording the sound on an external device, just makes it to complicated for what we are doing and fit hard into our budget (prefer to spend more on the outfits, than on sound recordings)

Slow Motions: Well it depends. Normaly I start most of the videos without Slo-mos, and later I add more. The reason for this is

1.) The music I chose: All our videos match the music very well. But when you have a very slow music, you need also slow motions. For lot's of action we use regular video speed and faster music. That's often the reason why I can't switch from regulat ot slowmotion speed very often.

2.) The second reason is that especially for the underwater sequences, Slow Motion helps a lot to make the videos look more steady. All underwater parts are filmed Handheld. It's very hard to do that in a pool, with an underwater case around the camera.

3.) The type of equipment I use, my personal filming skils/technic and my camera settings are simply producing better Slow-Motions than most other Wetlookproducers can do. Therefor I use them a little bit more often as most people would do. It's matches just my style and personl taste.

Best wishes,

Swen

In reply to Message (50502.2) None Re:Is NO Music & NO Slowmotions better ??? Socks Video !!!

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Fri 03/06/11 07:56:15 GMT

Oasis Video aka Walking Fish produced a number of wetlook videos 'way back. In all of the initial releases of those videos, the soundtrack contained classical music - no live sound.

The thing was, you could see the models obviously having conversations, leading one to wonder what they were talking about. This led some people to ask about "live sound" versions. I believe Oasis did re-release at least one video with live sound.

The point is that if there is something about the live sound which might make a video more engaging - such as conversation, or the sound of water splashing, etc., it might be nice to have the live sound in the final product. If all there is on the soundtrack is extraneous noise - machinery, bumping, clattering, cars driving by, airplanes flying overhead, voices off-screen, etc., then music would be preferable to live sound.

My personal opinion on slo-mo is that it is OK when used in moderation. I haven't seen any of your clips, so I don't know how much you use it; all I can say is that it can easily be overused. I wouldn't be interested in a scene which contained more than 5 or 10 seconds of slo-mo unless it was something like an underwater ballet, and then, I'd probably have enough by about one minute, definitely by 3 minutes.

In reply to Message (50502) Pictures Is NO Music & NO Slowmotions better ??? Socks Video !!!

By Downloaddreams - info@downloaddreams.com de Fri 03/06/11 02:40:17 GMT

Hello together,

I know some people don't like music or slowmotions on Wetlookvideos. Therefore I did a special version without all those things. Just pure Wetlook Dancing  :

http://www.downloaddreams.com/wet-jeans-socks-p-836.html

Enjoy!

Best wishes,

Swen

BTW: Even if I spent about 5-8 hours more on editing a version which includes music and slowmotion I still prefer these videos like we do them normaly way more.

What do you think about it? Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.135 seconds to generate ]