minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 11:05:46 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 50486.3.1

Subject: Hello Re:Jessica runs into a fountain wearing tan pantyhose and leather suit

Date: Thu 02/06/11 20:37:23 GMT

Name: FantasyStockings ca

Email: friends@fantasystockings.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Anthony, yes, I am in Vancouver.  But I know those fountains in Toronto that you are talking about.  I go to Toronto from time to time.  I think that it's too busy there at Dundas Square to do a proper video.  

It may sound strange, but when I film, I need 100% concentration.  I block everything and focus on the video.  A lot of people ask how I managed to do my dare at Stanley Park.  Well, once I decided to do that, all of my attention focused on doing a good show.  

Here is the video for those that are wondering what I am talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxpxQI_S7Sk&feature=channel_video_title

In reply to Message (50486.3) Crown Re:Jessica runs into a fountain wearing tan pantyhose and leather suit

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Wed 01/06/11 14:55:52 GMT

Well, I guess I found the answer to my previous question. I saw the clips of your dare in Stanley Park, so I assume you live in or near Vancouver.

You put a big smile on my face with that dare... not only are you very sexy, but the fact that you undertook such a dare is great!

In reply to Message (50486) Exclamation Jessica runs into a fountain wearing tan pantyhose and leather suit

By FantasyStockings - friends@fantasystockings.com ca Tue 31/05/11 23:05:14 GMT

Dear Friends!

I am so happy that I got accepted into Youtube partnership!  I decided to celebrate a do a fun video of me going into a fountain on private property.  I had to do it quick because I didn't want to get busted.

I hope that the revenue that I get from people clicking on my ads will be sufficient to invest in doing more crazy stuff in water, such as jumping into the fountain and getting soaked in an evening dress.  The crazier the better!  It feels great to do this kind of stuff.  You can see that I am truly happy.  Please support me with your clicks. :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/FantasyStockings?feature=mhsn#p/u/6/ujovclELRIY

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]