WetlookPro

Message # 50466.1.1

Subject: Warning! Re:Question???

Date: Mon 30/05/11 01:52:55 GMT

Name: NCgreg gy

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

bbw is not my thing... wetlook or otherwise.  Just my personal preference...
In reply to Message (50466.1) None Re:Question???

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sun 29/05/11 22:11:27 GMT

This is a sensitive topic for some people. Nevertheless, I will say that my "ideal" is toward neither extreme of weight, but rather somewhere in between. To me, the most attractive female form is the "classic" hourglass as exemplified by past stars such as Marilyn Monroe. By today's popular fashion standards she'd be too heavy, so I am probably out of step with the times. Other women who represent my personal ideal would be Delta Burke as she was when she first appeared on Designing Women (before the weight gain which occured during her tenure on that show), or Valerie Bertinelli after her weight loss. Callista Flockhart as she appeared on Ally McBeal is/was too skinny to appeal to me. Kirstie Alley had a nice shape early in her career, including her "Cheers" days, but after her weight gain, lost appeal for me.

A lot of the younger "production" wetlook models are a bit on the skinny side for my preference. One exception is EuroWAM's Maya. Although sleek, I don't see her as skinny. EuroWAM has featured one other more mature model Kris, who I think has a very near ideal shape.

How's that for an answer?

In reply to Message (50466) Question Question???

By WNMLV - uu Sun 29/05/11 21:35:16 GMT

Just wanted to know peoples facts on how people think of wetlook on bbw cuz i see theres alot just on skinny women...what do you guys thinks?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]