WetlookPro

Message # 50455.1

Subject: None ....they do....just not where we live

Date: Sun 29/05/11 07:15:02 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
....sadly we are no longer in an era of "female slapstick comedy" any more.....i.e. it has been 30 years since we have seen female slapstick comedy shows such as "Laverne and Shirley" and the Carol Burnett show. We now live in an era where people with no talent whatsoever can become stars on reality tv shows. In the past in order to be a star you had to be able to sing or dance or act, and you had to be able to do at least 2 of those 3 things, and in Asia and South America you don't get to be on tv unless you can do all 3 of those things. But today in USA....you have so called celebrities that were born from reality tv shows that have no visible talents whatsoever.....i.e. can anybody tell me what talent does Kim Kardashian or  Paris Hilton or "Snooki" have....other than they can manage to show up at events and find where the red carpet is and pose for pictures.

But I digress, getting back to that classic Lucy and Ethel shower scene, the latino tv channel Univision did do an excellent re-make (homage) to that scene by re-creating it in a spanish tv soap opera about 6-7 years ago, where they had a maid and her boyfriend who were trapped inside a flooding shower stall, and that scene went on for 20 minutes during that 1hr episode......and I have that scene somewhere on a cliptape.....so I do have a color remake of that shower scene that was done very nicely.

MK

In reply to Message (50455) Happy Its a shame they dont make comedy like this any more, in colour.....

By Tim - gb Sun 29/05/11 03:30:49 GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b39Dy6r1Z0&feature=related

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]