Wetlook-Online

Message # 50409.1.1

Subject: None Re:More Bank Holiday Dunktank fun from MostWet html

Date: Wed 25/05/11 10:29:03 GMT

Name: Big Dave gb

Email: dave@MostWet.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I have one or three links to it - certainly enough to qualify me to answer the question! Because StreetSplashPublic is so weather/cash/time dependent to do, we don't even consider it until at least June and sometimes July, depending on the good old British weather..... there are no immediate updates planned, but it's certainly still a current project, just with very irregular updates! Big Dave
In reply to Message (50409.1) Wow Re:More Bank Holiday Dunktank fun from MostWet

By Anonymous - uu Wed 25/05/11 06:34:12 GMT

The videos are great, by the way!

Dave, I realize this is not your field of work (or is it?) - but do you know if there are any streetsplashpublic updates planned at the moment?

In reply to Message (50409) Film/AVI More Bank Holiday Dunktank fun from MostWet html

By Big Dave - dave@MostWet.com gb Wed 25/05/11 06:23:28 GMT

More MostWet.com Bank Holiday Sunday fun, this time from Rehab nightclub in Kettering! Sunday-night crowds really are good fun! An old MostWet friend had invited us up there and we had a great time, foaming and dunking loads and loads of clubbers! Plus this update also has loads of free pics alongside the free vidcaps so you can have a good look at what went on!

UPDATE: 24/04/11 - Rehab, Kettering - Foam'n'Dunk Tank party! - in MostWet TV!

Youtube trailer over here....

Also we've just put up an older update from Arena nightclub in Exeter last summer - foam and dunktank fun from the bottom end of the M5!

UPDATE: 13/08/10 - Arena, Exeter - Foam'n'Dunktank party! - in MostWet TV!

Don't forget, for all our individual clips or total event updates, we accept Paypal direct through the site, as well as all major credit-cards!

MostWet.com

Big Dave

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]