Wetlook-Online

Message # 50379.1

Subject: Dancing Re:Download tips - for those of you who are still here

Date: Sun 22/05/11 13:08:48 GMT

Name: Don in Florida us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Everything is cool. The rapture went off as planned but there wasn't any wetlook in heaven because everyone had already been baptized so I came back down. Next time someone predicts this I will be ready with a laptop loaded with wetlook to take with me.
In reply to Message (50379) None Download tips - for those of you who are still here

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Sun 22/05/11 08:37:22 GMT

Here's a download tip for those of you who are still remaining here on Earth (cos according to all the news reports and predictions, the world was supposed to come to an end at 6pm yesterday and the rapture was going to whisk people away, and I guess I missed the bus cos of my sins as a fetishist wetlook worshipper)...

...so...as I am still here, I decided to carry on downloading files from the tv file sharing forums, so here is another new  tv show I downloaded this morning in xvid avi HDTV format. If you download the latest episode of "Sing if you Can" (episode 6) that aired last night in the UK you can see Stallone's ex-wife Bridgette Nielsen dunked in the water tank in a black suit jacket and black tight leggings and heels.

If you are into underwater dresses and clothing scenes....here is an interesting find that I just downloaded as an AVI....from an unaired episode of a cancelled tv show called "Happy Town". This series only aired in the USA in 2010 and was cancelled after 8 episodes, but only 4 shows were aired and the other 4 shows were never aired. If you surf the tv forums and download the unaired episode #5 you can see an amazing underwater dream scene with a girl in a dress in an underwater tank with other clothed girls.

Have fun hunting for these scenes on the tv file sharing forums.....and remember, the first one to find these scenes and upload them to theWambank will get a free premium membership (one week of membership for every clip you upload).

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]