Wetlook-Online

Message # 50372

Subject: Info Information update

Date: Sat 21/05/11 21:39:02 GMT

Name: WetKahuna us

Email: knightowlvideo@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I've been working on re-designing the website and using a different paypal manager. I realize that I'm not a web master, more like a web muster.

Anyway, I've been doing more shoots that will be posted on the new website.

I got part of "About Us" (me) on the new site that won't be published for awhile so it is pasted below. The new site should be up before July and have more frequent updates.

History:

I always liked photography and as a young kid I remember using a Brownie 126 film camera where you looked down at the top to frame the shot.

As a teen lifeguard (mid 60's) I remember another lifeguard say a (skinny) girl got wet in clothes and looked pretty good. The senior lifeguard replied "all girls look good in wet clothes".

I'm still looking for a magazine that I saw around 1970 (Look, Life, or similar} with "Wetlook" as the fashion story with large pictures of three models walking out of a sea. That magazine also had Paper dresses that they gave a "water test".

Around 1980 a fast food restaurant had a high school charity dunk tank. There was a girl in a swimsuit on the platform and no customers. I was in the lunchtime drive thru and the girl collecting the money approached the drive thru to get us to knock her in for charity. I said "she's in a swimsuit and ready to get wet, if you get up there I'll stop and give it a try". She agreed (wearing jeans and dark t-shirt) so I got lunch, pulled over, and dunked her a couple times in about three minutes. To my surprise when I turned around, there were a few guys lining up to take their turn and ten to fifteen cars stopped to look (like they were in a drive-in thearer).

It was then and there that I knew that it wasn't just me interested in wetlook.

As they say "Find a unique niche that not everyone is doing", and this is mine.

The name Wet Kahuna

Growing up in the 60's there were a lot of beach movies with Frankie Avalon & Annette Funicello that had the king surfer called the "Big Kahuna". Thus the "Wet Kahuna".

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]