minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 15:37:55 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 50302.2

Subject: None Re: just when I thought I would get some sleep tonight!

Date: Fri 20/05/11 01:17:46 GMT

Name: goofball uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Lady Gaga in slime!  Almost sounds as cool as Heidi Klum on the Kid's Choice Awards.  Hope when I find this it doesn't dissapoint.
In reply to Message (50302) On Drugs recent TV tips for those of you who are Indiana Jones

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Tue 17/05/11 11:55:58 GMT

This is for those of you who enjoy the "sport" of playing Indiana Jones and hunting for files that are on the internet (if you visit the various tv show file sharing forums). Here are some of the most recent items I found as high quality HDTV xvid download files on the net that had some nice scenes. I will not tell you where to find them, you will have to use your web-surfing skills, cos we are offering a reward to those people who find them and upload them to our wambank site, so the person(s) who find these scenes and upload any of them them to our Wambank site will get a free premium membership etc.

So...here are the tips for some items I found in the last several days....have fun surfing.

1) FOR UK FANS - Graham Norton show - last Friday's most recent show had Lady Gaga and her dancers in a wetlook slime tank on stage, with Lady Gaga in a skirt, boots and fishnet pantyhose in the slime tank.

2) FOR UK FANS - episode 4 of "Sing if you Can" has not been uploaded yet.This has black singer "Sinnita" in a wetlook scene in an evening dress in a car scene and another lady gets dunked into the water tank.

3) FOR GERMAN TV FANS: You forgot to monitor the German version of "Sing if you Can" on the RTL2 channel...cos in their version (called "Sing wenn du Kannst")  their show is much longer than the UK version (2.5 hrs per each show)  and in 2 recent shows they had 2 ladies from each show in evening dresses being dipped  into the water tube (like the Brazilian one). So there are 2 recent shows worth downloading from that series and worthwhile extracating the wet dress scenes from those 2 shows.

4) FOR BRAZILIAN TV FANS: There have been lots of girls dunked in the dunk tank in the last 3 months on the Sunday show "Programma do Ratinho", and one of the best scenes was the girl in the wonder woman outfit and shiny pantyhose and another girl in a dress getting dunked. See if you can find high quality versions of those scenes (forget about the versions on Youtube, cos those are appalling quality and many of the idiots who make those clips just seem to point a cellphone camera at a tv monitor...how moronic is that)

As usual, those who find the high quality files and make the clips will be rewarded with a Wambank premium membership.....but please do NOT point to Youtube links or attempt to download and recycle a crappy Youtube....cos Youtube clips suck and we can spot recycled youtubes and will reject those uploads.

Have fun surfing

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]