Wetlook-Online

Message # 5030.1.1

Subject: Wow Re: Re: Rain

Date: Thu 31/07/03 11:22:51 GMT

Name: cartmen cz

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yes, it's wonderfull to see some girl or woman in rain, how she have fun, or like she plays in it. Have you some picsof wet women in the rain? I find somthing at webshot, at google, or pbase.
In reply to Message (5030.1) Thumbs Up Re: Rain

By charlie - charliegetswet@yahoo.co.uk gb Thu 31/07/03 11:05:39 GMT

I love seeing women get wet in the rain. It doesnt happen very often, you need a real unexpected sudden downpour and you might see a girl who has got caught in it!

MY favourite sighting was when I was working once in a high street shop and there was a storm, everyone came in for shelter, a couple of minutes later a girl came in wearing a white tshirt and jeans, her tshirt was soaked and I could see her bra so clearly!

In reply to Message (5030) Hello Rain

By cartmen - cz Thu 31/07/03 09:42:34 GMT

I'm from czech republic, and here is now every day some hard rain. I've one wonderfull short story: I stand on bus stop, and it was befor an heavy storm, in one moment i come to very hard rain, and I stand as ussual otside the roof of the bus stop and I'm injoing the wether. For my surprise on mi left side stands some cute girl, adn smiles. Water flows at hers arm and she gets in short time wery wet. Her brown hairs are fully soaked, and she just stand and waits for the end of the rain. When the rain was over and we both are soaked to the skin, she leave in bus. I love this day and If is here somebody, who have some simmilar interrest, please write us something about your stories. Heave somebody some good URL, where I can find some raining wetlook?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]