minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 04:07:35 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 50292.1

Subject: None Re:Come to the Annual Meet the Models...

Date: Tue 17/05/11 01:52:23 GMT

Name: Phil ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
What a great idea, maybe a producer could do the same in the Uk?
In reply to Message (50292) Wow Come to the Annual Meet the Models...

By WK - waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com us Mon 16/05/11 18:34:20 GMT

Website: http://www.waterloggedproductions.com/ / waterloggedproductions.com

Hey everyone:

Wanted to call this to everybodys attention....On July 5th Liquidladies is holding it's annual meet the models

cookout and swim party.   This is  where all the models new and veterans all get together once a year for a blast

of fun.  Especially in the water.   This year we will hold the event at my place in Middle Tn  in the suberbs of the great

metropolitan City  of Nashville.

There will be food  fun and fireworks  and  lots of people who work for Waterloggedproductions including lots

of the models.   Now  usually this is a private event, but I talked it over with Baby Girl and we decided that this

year we will have a limited amount of outside wetlook fans that might want to attend this years event.

The thing is you must purchase a ticket to attend and it is fully refundable if cancelled with 7 days of July 5th.

As I said a limited number of tickets will be sold as to not get too many people at this cookout.

Wat is included is lots of food such as burgers, Bar B Q Chicken and beef  with all the fixin's and such.

Iced Tea, sodas  or beer for drinking...  Also prior to the cookout, there will be a photo shoot of any selected girl,

but each person MUST negotiate a price for that model to do a layout.  This is not included in the price. Then after dinner  and maybe during..it is everyone into the pool  and then at dark a small fireworks display visable from the pool area, either in the pool on floats or in lawn chairs around the pool.

Now  for the cost.   Tickets can be purchased thru our website at www.waterloggedproductions.com   and just look for the cookout event on the home page.  Click on it and there you will see all the details and a box to buy a ticket.  You can bring a guest, but each person must have a ticket to enter.   This will be truely an event of fun and lots of water  as one the one

a few years ago with 8 models all being tossed in the pool at Baby's place.   So  remember  it is July 5th most of the day.

People from out of town must make their own arrangements to get to the cookout and make arrangments for possible stayover at a local motel.   Just  got to the website for all the details..

Thanks.... ( W K )

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]