minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 04:44:52 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 50277.4

Subject: Read This it's YOUR pool, right???

Date: Wed 18/05/11 17:55:08 GMT

Name: NCgreg gy

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wow, I forgot about this post... hopefully you are still checking it for responses?  I say there is nothing wrong with the truth, if you present it in the right way!

Another thing I like to say is: everything is situational!

First question for you - who exactly is giving you weird looks for wearing jeans?  Sure, many people think that is not the best choice of clothing on a hot day, but I am surprised anyone would give you weird looks... are they weird looking jeans?  or maybe you are wearing a weird looking shirt?

Hmm, as I sit here thinking about it, one thought continues to reappear in my mind - IT'S YOUR POOL!

Okay, here's a suggestion - just get dressed how ever it is you would like to go swimming.  Eventually one of your guest might ask you "Are you not planning on going swimming?" and you can reply "I *KNEW* I was forgetting to do something!" and then just jump in!  

Or you might get asked a different question like "Why don't you change into a swimsuit and join us?" and you can reply "You know, I don't really feel like changing..." and then jump in!

I can probably think up a million different ways you might be asked the question, and thus, a million different replies to give.  The point here is that it really doesn't matter all that much what is said... in all cases, you are waiting for someone to ask some form of question about going swimming.  When someone finally asks you about it, that is your cue to take the initiative.  Yes, they might be shocked, because purposely going swimming fully clothed is not a common thing for this country.

Once you jump in and surface, the questions might begin - you might make something up, like when you were young, you were at a summer camp and accidentally tipped a canoe over with all of your clothes on, or at some point, you had to do a fully clothed survival swim, yet the experience of swimming fully clothed felt really good, but you can't really put a specific reason into words... and since you have a pool, you might offer your friends the chance to do a fully clothed survival swim test of their own - if nothing else, as a good experience "just in case" and of course, to be the MOST realistic,

And then again, if you get tired of waiting for someone to ask you if you are going swimming, you can just approach the pool and then ask outloud "Hey, is there anybody that is going to be bothered if I jump in the pool with all my clothes on?"  Most likely, no one will be opposed, although they might think you are just bluffing...  and once again, the REAL questions might begin once you re-surface!

How does all of this sound?

In reply to Message (50277) Question Getting wet when company is over

By WC - wetcasual@live.com us Sun 15/05/11 11:25:34 GMT

Hello all,

I've always had a difficult time "opening up" to friends that come over to swim at our house about my life long passion for anything and everything wetlook.  When my wife and I swim, I have no problem since she knows my secret and we've been married for 11 years.  When we have friends over, it drives me nuts to wear a swimsuit in the pool.  I know it's only for a few hours, but I badly want to just jump in clothed or have my wife push me in clothed (which she has done w/company over a few times) but they always look shocked when I don't get out for a long time.  I'm always trying to think of things to say ("I'm on medication and can't be in the sun" which always leads to "Put on some sunscreen?")  I also sometimes look for things like inflatable bumper boats, rafts, or other toys that keep you out of the water so you could easily get away with riding it clothed (and of course someone accidently tips you over!).  I know it sounds like a lot of effort and money and it's easier to either just wear a swimsuit or just jump in and don't care what anyone thinks, but I'm an overly self conscious person and it's unfortunately not that easy!  Just wearing jeans out in the back yard on a hot day is often enough to get weird looks from friends!

What kind of tactics, props, reasons to give, or other helpful advice are you aware of that could help me partake in my habit whether friends are over or not?  Other than telling them the truth?!

Thanks all

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]