Wetlook-Online

Message # 50277.3.1.1

Subject: Talking Re:Why hide?

Date: Tue 17/05/11 06:32:37 GMT

Name: Stefan de

Email: mei-sw78@web.de

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I did simply forget to type in my name indeed, sorry. See, of course itīs not that easy in germany too, as in the rest of the world, except perhaps Thailand or India, where it seems to be right common to swim in clothes. If you jump into a public fountain as a single person, people do look at you like you were E.T., but if you are two, everything is ok, itīs a funny happening then and totally unimportant what passers-by are thinking. And even if you get wet alone, and your friend is just standing beside, you can always (what btw. was never necessary) tell something like "lost/won a bet, if someone asks you, what the hell you are doing here...

What I mean is, if you behave normal in your life, and not annoy your company with wetlook here, wetlook there, swim in clothes and so on, your true friends wonīt care, and all other donīt care either.

To come to a point: I am a normal guy (taxidriver), with a sweet normal girlfriend, this or next year we want to have a baby, normal family (divorced, with new partners), sister, friends and completely inconspicuously, and I NEVER had a problem with anyone of them since I do not act beeing unnormal or someone special with my wetlook fetish any more, I tell them when they ask, I tell them I like it that way, BUT I do not annoy them. I do it that way, it is how it is, and thatīs it.

BTW, thereīs much mor people who like swimming or even hanging around completely naked, I donīt think thats nicer or more aesthetically, even in the U:S., is it? ;-)

In reply to Message (50277.3.1) Hello Re:Why hide?

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Mon 16/05/11 14:30:11 GMT

There's a slight irony there given that you're identifying only as "Anonymous" ;-)

Perhaps you simply forgot to enter a name, but perhaps you consider yourself to have something to fear?

Besides, WC is in the US, and you're in Germany, and I would imagine that Germans would have less to fear as you seem to be a relatively uninhibited nation.

No-one would have ever known my secret, except that one day I sent someone the wrong link, to a wetlook page instead of some other website (my Mac must have conspired against me -- Copy Link Location CMM didn't work), and once that barrier was broken down, I've not been held back as much. I suspect though that being willing to admit it, even if only via the Internet, has done me more harm than good ...

In reply to Message (50277.3) Talking Why hide?

By Anonymous - de Mon 16/05/11 07:05:43 GMT

The best thing is, indeed, not to worry too much about meanings of other people, ant true friends donīt give a penny on how you go swimming. My too best friends know about my favourite way getting wet, even my parents and my sister (since I was 6 or 7 years old, now Iīm 32, btw.) and they never say a single word about that. Maybe because it is not that big deal for them, they like to swim totally naked, I like swimming clothed, so what? When I met my girlfriend, after a few days I told her I am going to go to a beachparty in Borgentreich the next weekend, so she asked what that is all about, and why I would drive 500 kilometers to go to a beachparty. So I told her that I like swimming with my clothes on, and I like watching other people doing it, and itīs great fun and sometimes a little more, and I donīt know why it is that way and why me but it is how it is and guess what? She absolutely wanted to join me. When we drove there, on the motorway I told her about my wetlook"career", and about fountains, hot tubs, lakes and so on and that I was afraid she could think Iīm weird, But she didnīt. We had great fun at the beachparty and she loves me...  (Sometimes we have a bath together, then itīs great and something special)

I think the best way to be accepted is to be honest in the first place, and then to make not that big deal about. Go swimming, have a shower or whatever, but donīt stress the people around you, just keep yourself and normal and you will see, everything is totally easy. Thereīs no need to try to convince people or something. If they join you in the pool, the better, but if they prefer swimwear, so what. Donīt hide, just splash around and have fun.  

In reply to Message (50277) Question Getting wet when company is over

By WC - wetcasual@live.com us Sun 15/05/11 11:25:34 GMT

Hello all,

I've always had a difficult time "opening up" to friends that come over to swim at our house about my life long passion for anything and everything wetlook.  When my wife and I swim, I have no problem since she knows my secret and we've been married for 11 years.  When we have friends over, it drives me nuts to wear a swimsuit in the pool.  I know it's only for a few hours, but I badly want to just jump in clothed or have my wife push me in clothed (which she has done w/company over a few times) but they always look shocked when I don't get out for a long time.  I'm always trying to think of things to say ("I'm on medication and can't be in the sun" which always leads to "Put on some sunscreen?")  I also sometimes look for things like inflatable bumper boats, rafts, or other toys that keep you out of the water so you could easily get away with riding it clothed (and of course someone accidently tips you over!).  I know it sounds like a lot of effort and money and it's easier to either just wear a swimsuit or just jump in and don't care what anyone thinks, but I'm an overly self conscious person and it's unfortunately not that easy!  Just wearing jeans out in the back yard on a hot day is often enough to get weird looks from friends!

What kind of tactics, props, reasons to give, or other helpful advice are you aware of that could help me partake in my habit whether friends are over or not?  Other than telling them the truth?!

Thanks all

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]