minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 08:50:39 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 50234.2.1

Subject: Square I see your point, but...

Date: Wed 11/05/11 11:15:21 GMT

Name: well... uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
... as hard as they are being punched, thrown, blasted, and pulverized, I'd be worried about the contestants if they didn't wear protective gear. I can put my stupid fetish on hold for someone's safety.
In reply to Message (50234.2) None fyi, Shakespeare said it, news for AnthonyX

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Wed 11/05/11 10:34:52 GMT

FYI I have collected scenes from many different countries who have done the "Wipe Out" and "Hole in the Wall" shows in their countries....and there is a definite correlation between the per capita statistics on how many lawyers exist in certain countries, and how lousy things are made for us viz the excessive use of helmets, life jackets, knee pads, arm pads and boring clothings et al.

Basically, the ONLY countries that have great versions of Wipe Out and Hole in the Wall....all seem to be countries in Asia (especially Mainland China, Taiwan and the Philippines)...where they play the games in fancy dress costumes without all the protective paraphenalia. There are well over 1000 times LESS lawyers per capita in Asia as there are in Europe and the USA.....hence why all western versions of Wipe Out and Hole in the Wall suck.

It was Shakespeare who said it best in Henry VI part 2....."The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers"   cos these days every tv company in the western world gets sued over very minor things. McDonalds gets sued if their coffee is too hot...and they cannot win cos if it was not hot enough then somebody else would sue them for their coffee not being hot enough either.

The mainland China version of Wipeout is really nice....nice clothes and no helmets or life jackets....cos they do not have millions of lawyers lawsuits in that country.

Look at how the USA and UK have changed in the last 30 years....i.e. 30 years ago you had UK gameshows like "It's a Knockout" and American gameshows like "Battle of the Network Stars"....and they all had loads of water games in pools back in those days too...and there were no life jackets or helmets in those days....cos water  is basically water and polystyrene props and cushions are still no different today as they were 30 years ago.....so we have become a nation of wimps now....tks to the litigious society we have become.

Anyway....for ANTHONYX.......I see that Canada has just started their first season of Total WipeOut Canada.......is that any better than the UK or U.S. versions....or still the same tired old story of t shirts and shorts with helmets and life jackets.

MK

In reply to Message (50234) None "Wipe Out"

By wetmusic - uu Wed 11/05/11 05:22:30 GMT

Website: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5pJ1tAWQ8s&feature=youtu.be

I'm not a real fan of "Wipe Out", after all they probably wear swimsuits under and the life preservers rub some of the fun away, but then I like funny water entries.  This one provides quite a few.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5pJ1tAWQ8s&feature=youtu.be

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.042 seconds to generate ]