WetlookPro

Message # 50153.5

Subject: Hello Re:? for long time wetlook fans

Date: Wed 04/05/11 17:26:50 GMT

Name: wamhl ex

Email: wamhl@btinternet.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Some very good comments on this thread.

A short one from me...

Like others have said, you've come to the right place and there are many like minded individuals on this forum.

You certainly don't have a 'problem', its just not shared by the mainstream --- and thats fine by me, I'm no sheep!

Being very male here, some men like bums, some legs, others breasts, for you (and I have to say me too), its wet hair!

There are some good sites around (and if your willing to pay), a lot of material that will 'grab' your attention!

Embrace it, and I'd say more importantly, explore it.

I found myself here through an original fetish/love/attraction of long hair. The obvious transition was wet hair, shampooing... but now I have an appreciation of wetlook and love messy too! Oh and if the messy turns to hair too.... :) Gunge, Slime, Water... and an amazing effect probably shared by wetlook and messy lovers alike... oil! long hair dripping with oil....! Ok I'll leave it there!!!))

I echo the comments made, welcome to the community, and enjoy :)

Wamhl

(wet and messy long hair lover :)

In reply to Message (50153) None ? for long time wetlook fans

By Jesse - us Tue 03/05/11 23:13:48 GMT

I'm pretty new to this and have noticed that after looking at all these images of ladies in wet clothes that I'm actually very affected by their hair being wet...EE Wetlook photos and alot of things I've seen on a site called Wamtec...the photo's where the girls have their clothes wet look sexy but when they get their hair wet it gives them a complete different look and is so sensual...is this a seperate fetish or a progression of the fetish...I have no one to talk about this to and have already been told I had a problem from an x-girlfriend...I just wanted to know if anybody else feels this way.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]