MyWetloook

Message # 50153.4.1

Subject: None Re:? for long time wetlook fans

Date: Wed 04/05/11 08:23:54 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

> have no one to talk about this to and have already been told I had a problem from an x-girlfriend.

The problem is totally "numerical".....i.e. when you have alternative sexual interests and you are one of only a few thousand people around the world who share that interest....thats a problem....i.e. you get discriminated against by people who are totally intolerant......but when you have alternative sexual interests and your special interest group becomes MILLIONS of people who share the same interest......then it is no longer a problem and suddenly you gain mainstream acceptance.....and there is no better analagy to compare to than the gay community....

.....i.e.  would anybody in this current era dare to say that somebody who is gay "has a problem"....and would any girl dare to criticize lesbians and the countless lesbian kissing scenes that are seen on practically EVERY single mainstream tv series and mainstream movies today. Of course not.

It is all about numbers.....i.e. when you are only a few thousand people who share a certain sexual interest, you are likely to be ridiculed or discriminated against, but when you grow to millions of people with the same interest....suddenly the problem is no longer a problem and is seen as "an alternative lifestyle"....and then you get your own PARADE on main stream....ha ha.....imagine that.....in about 2050 the TV announcer at the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade may be  saying......

....."and here comes the wetlookers float from the New York chapter of the Wetlook community.......coming down the street in a parade of bath tubs on wheels and shower stall floats"..... Sadly I will be dead before this happens.

But seriously....any time somebody criticizes you for your sexual interest......turn the tables on them and ask they if they would dare say the same thing about a gay person and their interests.

MK

Wamtec.com (who knew)

In reply to Message (50153.4) Talking Re:? for long time wetlook fans

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Wed 04/05/11 07:19:42 GMT

We all have our own unique triggers for enjoyment. I sometimes find myself enjoying certain images which don't fit a pattern. For example: I like women in wet business wear, but every now and then, I encounter a great wet jeans and t-shirt picture, even though most jeans and t-shirt pictures do little for me. The point is that we all share an appreciation of wetlook, and despite the individuality of our specific turn-ons, can probably find at least one or two other folks who share it. As wetlook goes, there's nothing unusual about your appreciation of wet hair.

As to your ex-girlfriend declaring it a problem...

o   Enjoying wetlook is not a problem; the ex-girlfriend had a problem for not being open-minded enough to accept something she evidently could not understand.

o   There are plenty of other wormen out there who either "get" it or are at least open-minded enough to not stick a "weird" or "problem" label on it.

o   It's only a problem if someone gets hurt or it interferes with the day-to-day aspects of living your life.

In reply to Message (50153) None ? for long time wetlook fans

By Jesse - us Tue 03/05/11 23:13:48 GMT

I'm pretty new to this and have noticed that after looking at all these images of ladies in wet clothes that I'm actually very affected by their hair being wet...EE Wetlook photos and alot of things I've seen on a site called Wamtec...the photo's where the girls have their clothes wet look sexy but when they get their hair wet it gives them a complete different look and is so sensual...is this a seperate fetish or a progression of the fetish...I have no one to talk about this to and have already been told I had a problem from an x-girlfriend...I just wanted to know if anybody else feels this way.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.048 seconds to generate ]