WetlookPro

Message # 50153.3

Subject: Talking me!

Date: Wed 04/05/11 05:52:23 GMT

Name: NCgreg uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
There are many that have been wetlook fans longer than me... *BUT* I dare say I have been surfing wetlook websites now for (GASP!!) OVER 14 YEARS!!! (I have to stop and pinch myself, it doesn't FEEL like it has been 14 years!)  Anyway, the numerous wetlook websites has spoiled me rotten... 14 years ago, any one youtube that is shared this week would have been like a tall glass of pure delicious ice water to a man dying of thirst, but today, I barely even bother to watch youtube...

So today, if a girl doesn't get her hair fully soaked (for whatever reason) I find disappointment with that, but that is just me.  The internet has let *SO* many different people REALLY explore what they like - casual, formal, winter, summer, etc etc etc... my advice is to not bother trying to classify it - just explore what you like, it's what YOU like, and it shouldn't be TOO hard to find what you like, and if you don't find what you like, you can probably request one of the producers to "custom-make" what it is that you like!

Your x-girlfriend is right... you have a problem!   But then, I have a very similar problem, as do THOUSANDS of others as well!

Bouncing

Dancing

Pulsing

Drink Me

In reply to Message (50153) None ? for long time wetlook fans

By Jesse - us Tue 03/05/11 23:13:48 GMT

I'm pretty new to this and have noticed that after looking at all these images of ladies in wet clothes that I'm actually very affected by their hair being wet...EE Wetlook photos and alot of things I've seen on a site called Wamtec...the photo's where the girls have their clothes wet look sexy but when they get their hair wet it gives them a complete different look and is so sensual...is this a seperate fetish or a progression of the fetish...I have no one to talk about this to and have already been told I had a problem from an x-girlfriend...I just wanted to know if anybody else feels this way.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]