WetlookPro

Message # 5009.2

Subject: Hello Re: suggestions

Date: Thu 31/07/03 01:15:35 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

My preferences are quite different to yours, so I won't make any suggestions about specific clothing, but I'd like to offer this:

She's asking you what you'd like, but you turn it around to ask her what she likes, when she only does it for you. That suggests to me that you've made the assumption that she likes to get wet even though you know it isn't true. The only other thought which comes to my mind is that when she asks what you'd like her to bring, you are trying to say "surprise me".

You already seem to have a pretty good idea of what you like. Rather than trying to "make her like it" by way of different clothing choices (not going to happen), what about exploring the things which do turn her on, and then finding ways to combine her interests and yours into a shared experience. For example: if she gets turned on by candlelight and wine, set up the bath with candles, get some wine and glasses at the ready, and ask her to join you in whatever outfit would most excite you.

My point: if you want her to please you, you have to be ready, willing, and able to please her... and you'll only please her with the things she likes, not with the things you want her to like.

In reply to Message (5009) Tongue suggestions

By wetoc - us Wed 30/07/03 14:19:40 GMT

Hi all.  My girlfriend is comming to visit me in a week (I had to move 1500 Miles away for school, and I haven't seen her in a month) and she has asked what I want her to bring down for her to take showers in, or maybe even go in the ocean.  In the past she has taken showers or baths for me fully clothed.  

My favorites are jeans or pants, and full shirts.  I told her to try some things out and bring what she likes or thinks looks sexy wet.  She's not going to do that, because she only gets wet for me, and isn't really into it otherwise.  

So I was just currious what any of you would ask for if you were in my situation.

Look forward to some responses

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]