WetlookPro

Message # 5008

Subject: Danger ancient wetlook

Date: Wed 30/07/03 12:13:16 GMT

Name: bye uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I saw you guys talking about egyptian wetlook and wanted to post a new article before the thread dropped off the face of the earth.Two things-first I remember we used to have this childrens bible with lots of colorful pictures in it and among them was a picture of Bathsheba taking a bath in her white toga,(with king david looking on),and I remember feeling guilty because I got turned on by a picture in the bible of all things!(ever read the song of solomon!WHOOOO!!).The second thing is-I read a book a while back called"tortures of the christian martyrs"or something like that,anyway sometimes they would humiliate the ancient christians by dressing them up like women and drowning them!What a way to go huh!Either tied up and dropped in a river,or placed inside a barrel with lead weights and a small hole in it so the person would slowly drown.I guess there really is nothing new under the sun,wetlook has been around since the beginning of time probably!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]