Wetlook-Online

Message # 50027.1.1.1

Subject: None OT...I am not a Doc....but

Date: Mon 25/04/11 10:11:53 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The Dr lady in Canada is not correct....cos not "everybody" has a fetish and it is not true to say that "One cannot  acheive an orgasm if one does not have a fantasy in their mind"

...cos I can point to many examples where people have no problems achieving orgasm without having any fetish thoughts in their mind beforehand....e.g. I am pretty sure that drunken college kids at Spring Break do not need to have any fetish thoughts in their heads in order to achieve orgasm -- all they need is a party atmosphere and some alcohol or drugs, and millions of guys are loaded with enough testosterone and their cave-man instints are all they need in order to have sex....they do not need to have fetish fantasies in their heads.....just their own primal instincts.

I am no Doctor but the dictionary definition of a fetishist is a person who "worships an object" and is UNABLE to achieve orgasm unless he/she is worshipping that object....so that pretty clearly defines the difference between a fetishist and a non fetishist...i.e.

- non fetishists are the vast majority of people who can achieve orgasm via their own testostorone or via their own primal instincts...aided with such things as alcohol and foreplay.....but no fetish fantasies are required.

- Fetishists are people who can ONLY achieve orgasm when they are engaging in the worship of their preferred object (fetish subject matter)

- a "Hobbyist"...as far as wetlook fans are concerned....is a person who can achieve orgasm without the need for wetlook foreplay or fantasies, but can also enjoy some wetlook fun at times too....i.e. a take it or leave it person

I have never seen any stats on this, but my guess is that at least 90% of humans are non fetishists and can have sex using their own primal instincts and without any need for special fantasies...and fetishists are no more then 10% of the population.

My guess is that that obviously 100% of the people on this forum are fetishists....but probably about 50% of them are just "wetlook hobbyists" (they can have traditional sex without any need for wetlook foreplay too)....and the other 50% on this forum are hardcore wetlook fetishists (i.e. they cannot achiveve orgasm without having wetlook fantasies or foreplay being involved).

As I said...I am not a doctor...and so my assessments are purely based on my 30 years of talking to many thousands of wetlook fans by email....and their feedback.....

Over to AnthonyX and others who will surely have some views on this too.

MK

In reply to Message (50027.1.1) Happy point needs addressing..not to start..

By the doc - uu Mon 25/04/11 09:15:29 GMT

I can understand  why  some people may not want to watch baptism videos..  I  myself  and a Christian who was also baptised in this manner.  But not to start a heated debate, just wanted people to understand.  Wet  is wet, no matter  how it is.

A fetish is still a fetish  and  although I feel your point and those of others, if you still look at other female wetlook videos in the manner of a fetish and lust,  then  you are still guilty..Just to say I cannot  watch Baptism videos  should keep me pure does not excuse a person.  NOW  children..Thats a a whole new ballgame  and  is not considered a fetish as much as it is a petaphile and this is morrally wrong.

Everyone has a fetish   and  The  lady  in Canada  (Dr  Sue.  Johannsen)  I am sure some of you have heard of her.....

Well..she  says,  " One cannot  acheive an orgasm if one does not have a fantasy in their mind"   Right  ..this is true,  no matter  wetlook or not...If you are making love,  you can bet  your partner is living out his/her fantasy to acheive an orgasm.

We on this forum just  use that fantasy as water....Others...feet, jeans, shoes..ect....   so this is just a major point that needds to be addressed I felt  and  is not intended for any type of harrassing debate...Just for  thought..

Thank  you all  and enjoy the pictures and  clips that are given free to you on  this forum from those who are considerate of your wishes and desires...

D

In reply to Message (50027.1) Warning! baptism!

By NCgreg - gy Mon 25/04/11 01:14:12 GMT

Bap/ - I didn't know this was a baptism until after the youtube loaded and started to play - it looks like a good clip, but I didn't watch it all the way through...
In reply to Message (50027) Video Now here's some great wet clothes on her....

By the doc - uu Sun 24/04/11 20:19:17 GMT

Website: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTnCzlN2abU&feature=related

They are jeans...plus   2 shirts long sleeve and a belt and underware...Great in and out Bap/.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTnCzlN2abU&feature=related  -----  I  am  sure you will enjoy it......

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]