minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 12:57:14 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 50027.1.1

Subject: Happy point needs addressing..not to start..

Date: Mon 25/04/11 09:15:29 GMT

Name: the doc uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I can understand  why  some people may not want to watch baptism videos..  I  myself  and a Christian who was also baptised in this manner.  But not to start a heated debate, just wanted people to understand.  Wet  is wet, no matter  how it is.

A fetish is still a fetish  and  although I feel your point and those of others, if you still look at other female wetlook videos in the manner of a fetish and lust,  then  you are still guilty..Just to say I cannot  watch Baptism videos  should keep me pure does not excuse a person.  NOW  children..Thats a a whole new ballgame  and  is not considered a fetish as much as it is a petaphile and this is morrally wrong.

Everyone has a fetish   and  The  lady  in Canada  (Dr  Sue.  Johannsen)  I am sure some of you have heard of her.....

Well..she  says,  " One cannot  acheive an orgasm if one does not have a fantasy in their mind"   Right  ..this is true,  no matter  wetlook or not...If you are making love,  you can bet  your partner is living out his/her fantasy to acheive an orgasm.

We on this forum just  use that fantasy as water....Others...feet, jeans, shoes..ect....   so this is just a major point that needds to be addressed I felt  and  is not intended for any type of harrassing debate...Just for  thought..

Thank  you all  and enjoy the pictures and  clips that are given free to you on  this forum from those who are considerate of your wishes and desires...

D

In reply to Message (50027.1) Warning! baptism!

By NCgreg - gy Mon 25/04/11 01:14:12 GMT

Bap/ - I didn't know this was a baptism until after the youtube loaded and started to play - it looks like a good clip, but I didn't watch it all the way through...
In reply to Message (50027) Video Now here's some great wet clothes on her....

By the doc - uu Sun 24/04/11 20:19:17 GMT

Website: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTnCzlN2abU&feature=related

They are jeans...plus   2 shirts long sleeve and a belt and underware...Great in and out Bap/.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTnCzlN2abU&feature=related  -----  I  am  sure you will enjoy it......

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]