WetlookPro

Message # 49933.3.1.1

Subject: Pulsing Re:School girl wet story for wetlooker

Date: Tue 19/04/11 12:00:13 GMT

Name: Katyasleggings ua

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I've tried jeggings over pantyhose once, but I prefer jeggings only, against my bare skin, with a thong or string
In reply to Message (49933.3.1) None Re:School girl wet story for wetlooker

By gopher - ca Mon 18/04/11 14:07:19 GMT

Has anybody done  Jeggins over pantyhose yet?
In reply to Message (49933.3) None Re:School girl wet story for wetlooker

By Katyasleggings - ua Sun 17/04/11 14:27:37 GMT

Np, please people make new requests, any scenario you like. If you like leggings it is even better for me, since I love getting wet in leggings, and jeggings, pantyhose, etc.
In reply to Message (49933) News/Mag/Book School girl wet story for wetlooker

By Katya - ua Sun 17/04/11 13:58:36 GMT

Please people, make your requests. Must involve wetlook, but can involve other fetishes too, or regular eroticism

That morning Marina had to look for her swimsuit in her closet because it was the first day of school in her senior year, and

the school pool had been finished during summer. That meant swimming classes were now going to happen on a weekly

basis.

It was a regular one piece lycra swimsuit, light blue with an open back. Marina had no problem wearing bikinis at the beach,

but that kind of swimsuit made her feel like she was wearing a piece of clothing, as it covered a lot of her body. She packed

the swimsuit and put on her regular trendy outfit: a light bra and  panties, a white longsleeved top with a bit of cleavage, a

pair of black leggings and some cute flats.

When Marina got to school she was a little late, and none of the students was around for some reason. Turns out there was

some problem with the heating system and the classes where dismissed. A bit pissed off, Marina didn't want to have woken

up early in vain, so she went to check the pool, and asked if she could take a quick swim just to try her equipment. The

answer was affirmative so she went to the empty locker room, got naked and put on her swimsuit.

Staring at the mirror, she thought she did look hot in the swimmsuit, with that big booty and those toenails polished. She took

a quick shower just to get the lycra wet and when she was about to head for the pool, a janitor walked in and said there

would be a competition that afternoon, and so no one could swim till then. Angry again, Marina didnt even bother drying up,

she put her underwear in her purse, and just put on her leggings and top over the wet swimsuit, getting her shoes on

afterwards. The janitor left stating he would be back for the competition later that day.

Finding herself alone again, Marina glanced at the water surface. 'Shit!' she tought, her swimsuit was a little wetter than she

expected and was getting her leggings soaked on the butt area, and was already coming to sight as her top was getting

kinda transparent. The heck with it, since she was already wet, might as well go for a quick sim.

She walked around the side of the pool, ocasionally dipping her now squishy flats. She sat on the border, with her legs in to

her knees. Oh fuck now my butt is really wet, she said quietly. Her clothed body was now soaked from the waist down, and

soon she hopped in fully, swam half a lap and came out, running to the locker room.

She stared at the mirror again. Her hair layed on her shoulders, the longsleeved top was completely see-through, and her

leggings were as if painted on her skin. It felt like a tight hug on her legs and tighs. The lycra swimsuit's panty line was

completely visible underneath the leggings. 'Now this is sexy..' She slapped her wet ass with both hands, stood there for a

few seconds, then went home, walking, wet. News/Mag/Book

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]