WetlookPro

Message # 49798.1.1

Subject: None Re:..a tip for you

Date: Fri 08/04/11 13:25:42 GMT

Name: CFM pt

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
 Thank you for your sugestion,MK. Actually,here in Portugal we have Rede Record and Rede Globo on cable TV (of course;with too many brazilian imigrants living in Portugal,itīs more than necessary...)

About the first scene that i posted from YouTube,i agree thatīs too short,but i didnīt search yet for a better version.Honestly,I donīt like "novelas" very much (despite I came from Brazil,too!),but i know that scenes with people getting wet clothed is usual on many novelas.On HD,thereīs not too many "wet" scenes available,but I will see next time what i can get.

Cheers!

In reply to Message (49798.1) None ..a tip for you

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Thu 07/04/11 17:34:55 GMT

....that first scene is a really nice scene, but the Youtuber who made the clip did a terrible injustice to that scene.....by editing it WAY too briefly (he only showed 37 seconds of the scene) and by uploading the clip in appalling quality.

I know you are in Portugal and these clips come from Brazilian TV....but I am surprized that Brazilian telenovas are not shown on Portuguese tv channels, cos they are in the Portuguese language, and so you would be MUCH better off if you recorded the Brazilian telenovela yourself (as I do...from my Sat dish systems in Florida that have the Rede Record channel too)...because then you can record the FULL scenes in HIGH quality and not have to rely on the terrible editing and quality that Youtuber creators do.

For info, that particular scene has about 5 minutes of wet scenes, if you edit all the bits together....cos that scene was stretched over 2 different episodes of that show, so if you recorded both episodes in full and edited all the bits together (cos they keep cutting back and forth to other scenes, as soap operas always do) then you will end up with a 5 minute version of that scene as I did.

If you are not able to record these shows yourself cos you do not get the Rede Record channel in Portugal (which would be odd...cos I can get that channel and also TV Globo channel Brazilian soaps too) then try to search for a portuguese file sharing forum where folks upload high quality files of these episodes to Rapidshare or Hotfile etc.

As I said....great scene...but a travesty in the editing and low quality, and if you can download those 2 episodes and piece the bits together as I did you will find that that the FULL version of this scene lasts about 5 minutes.

Relying on Youtubes is not such a great idea...cos then you are at the mercy of other people's bad editing and bad quality. A much better idea is to visit Portuguese file sharingf forums and download high quality files of these shows or record them off the satellite as I do.

MK

In reply to Message (49798) Video More scenes from Brazilian "novelas"!

By CFM - pt Thu 07/04/11 15:56:56 GMT

I found on YouTube this couple of scenes from Brazilian novelas(soap-operas),with clothed women on pool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSEjiZNxoDw   ( a guy with two women fighting on a pool)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEV4gqQQoTs ( a girl jumping to a pool :from 2:50 to 8:30)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]