Wetlook-Online

Message # 49786

Subject: None wet clothes forum

Date: Wed 06/04/11 07:31:06 GMT

Name: john ex

Email: jjames9687@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi all I’m new to this forum its all very nice ands horny if I can say that. Have just been looking at another forum called the wet clothes forum OMG some person called bill wrote about the forum, below is what he wrote I took look at the forum he’s talking about, He’s opened one can of worm there. Was going to join but found this one and it’s a lot better dont know if anyones got any thing to say about what he said.

John

Have been a member of this site for some years now and its started to go down hill infact its geting nothing but rubbison on here.

people out to make a fast buck or 2, site come on here free then turn out you have to start paying what for throw a pair of jeans on get under a shower and have the nerve to charge you. I think what it need is who ever looks after it needs to start to filter some of them out. but when you guys read this most of you will be up in arm calling for blood and saying he talking crap but think about it. and then you can make your own mind up.

Bil

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]