Message # 49770.2

Subject: None Re:New Web Site Question

Date: Tue 05/04/11 00:16:07 GMT

Name: bryce (aka brad) us

Email: bradandsammie@mac.com

Website: http://web.mac.com/bradandsammie/Sammie_and_Brads_Place/home.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Don't expect to make very much money.

If it's just your girl making videos or pictures, chances are she'll be really into it for about a year and then it'll fade away. Not necessarily the desire to get wet for you but the desire to keep up weekly updates. How many sites with husband/wife (or boyfriend/girlfriend) teams do you see still going after the initial burst? There's a few but not many. Just be ready for that.

As for paysite? With one girl? You'd better be the best photographer and she the best model ever if you hope to make a buck. I don't think the pros make any money, aside from maybe Leon (who has like 15 websites at once, club access, probably a BBC documentary about him.. But he's truly Next-Level and in a class his own.....  though he did start with just a few pics of his girl Fiona waaay back when.) Whenever threads like this come up most producers say they at most break even, cover production and clothing costs, if that.

To become a full-time website, you'll need to learn to make a website. I use iWeb on the Mac but it's very basic. Even then, it's about five hours per update. If you know computers you could cut that down. Or you have to hire someone, which takes cash up front, or a friend who wants to learn the trade. You'll also need a steady flow of material, proper samples, and a calm temper when someone publicly tells you they don't like exactly what you are doing/what you should be doing. The pros can comment more on that, I am sure.

Honestly, I'd say just do it for fun. Enjoy it. Share some stuff, be happy when people are appreciative, and know you are contributing to the community. And mostly, just be really fucking happy your girl is willing to get wet for you in front of the camera. I can not tell you how many guys have emailed me in the last ten years to tell me how lucky I am because my wife will get wet or muddy for me and their wife of 10/20/30 years hasn't and never will do it. Ride the wave and smile, my friend.

(speaking from experience.)

In reply to Message (49770) Question New Web Site Question

By WetandMessyLV - wetandmessylv@gmail.com us Mon 04/04/11 23:05:03 GMT

Recently I posted up three youtube vids last week of my girl last week taking a shower and bath in her tube socks and jeans, I would like to get some input on how you would like a full time website on this and possibly making a pay site out of it please leave me some feed back on this and I will try to make your request become a reality on making this web site. Thank-you

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]