WetlookPro

Message # 49760.1.1

Subject: Drink Me Re:son kran at Chiang May

Date: Wed 06/04/11 00:13:23 GMT

Name: LisaMoomin gb

Email: leonmoomin@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Argh..

I can't believe its been 4 years since we were last there!!

Have fun Mark and others x

In reply to Message (49760.1) None Re:son kran at Chiang May

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Mon 04/04/11 08:56:59 GMT

FYI, I will be arriving in Chiang Mai later this week. I will be there with another wetlook fan from Australia and we will be staying at the Imperial Mae Ping hotel, so if you need guidance you can meet up with us. Just call the Imperial Hotel and leave a message for "Mr Kelly".

As you are from Germany, you must know the many German wetlook fans that come to Chiang Mai, and I meet them every year. Normally I find them at the Thapae Gate area, cos they often stay at the Montri Hotel at Thapae Gate. This is where I normally find German wetlook fans ...Ulli, Christian, Carl Soak and Felix. If you see a bunch of guys in the Montril Hotel coffee shop browsing their notebook pc and looking at the pics they took....that will be the German wetlook fans.

As for hotel pool parties during Songkran.....I have been going to Chiang Mai for 20 years and have never found any hotel pool parties during my trips there. We searched many times but never find any....cos most of the action takes place on the streets and canals and the raves up at the Central Shopping Mall area....and the hotels are generally deserted and quiet. The only time we had a hotel pool party during Songkran was in 2004 when Leon and I organized a hotel pool party ourselves. I basically rented the hotel pool for the evening and printed up flyers and Leon and his girls handed them out to people all day long in the streets....and despite handing out hundreds of flyers....only a handful of people showed up...so that idea did not work very well.

The hotels in Chiang Mai and their pool areas basically shut down as soon as it gets dark......i.e. people stop celebrating Songkran after 7pm at night....so the evenings in Chiang Mai are mostly a quiet time when you go shopping and have a meal....and not much else happens.

So....I have never found much going on in the evenings in Chiang Mai....all the wetlook action takes place during daylight hours only.

But Pattaya is different, cos in Pattaya you do have Songkran pool parties at some hotels....e.g. the Hard Rock Cafe hotel in Pattaya has a nice foam machine and pool party night.

Anyway, if you are already in Chiang Mai.....then ask around and see if any of the hotels are organizing anything.....but we tried to find this in past years and could never find any pool parties in Chiang Mai.

MK

In reply to Message (49760) None son kran at Chiang May

By wet-pitty - de Sun 03/04/11 22:49:12 GMT

I yust arrived at Chiang Mai and wait for son-kran festival. and I have in mind that there are some privat wetlook party ^ s before hand in some hotels.

If somebody is starting such party it would be nice if he would publish the time and the hoteladdress.

thanks  in advance if so!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]