Wetlook-Online

Message # 49732

Subject: None A writing about wet boots

Date: Fri 01/04/11 21:25:58 GMT

Name: A Writer uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hey. I am not really a wetlooker(i actually posted on this forum before about the feel of wet shoes). Well, that scene did not go into the story, but I decided to try writing something about wet boots anyways. I guess that would be a monologue of a wetlooker coming out of the closet? Anyways, let me know what you think!

I don't even know what it is. Is it a feel, is it the idea of doing something completely wrong? I don't know. So, girl, what would you feel if you were to wade in your favourite, fashionable, high heel boots? Would it feel like as if your feet were hugged from all directions with something cold, and then they would get wetter as the water began seep through the zippers? And then as you exit, you will feel those, at least, two extra pounds of weight on each of your legs, squishing under your arches and between your toes...please don't wear socks, ok? And then you unzip them, draining all the water and, with a loud slurping noise, pulling them off the shiny, wet skin of your delicate feet? Will you put the moist boots back on? I guess you'll have no other choice, you don't want to go home barefoot. And still, each step will respond with a quiet squelch, as the water has soaked into the spongy material of the inner sole. It wasn't supposed to be like that. I mean, the designer who designed them would've have imagined them being worn like that, and of course he didn't have that look in mind, when the outside, leather, a bit matte, begins shining with a thin film of water that hasn't dripped of yet, and then the surface becomes dull as it dries. Or the water goes into small beads...all on that expensive lacquered leather. Yes, I know it's not quite comfortable at first, but I like it like that. I like the look. And I like realising that you're trying to get along with the feeling that everyone else told is disgusting. Do you think it's disgusting? Or is it refreshing? Does it feel nice and fresh on your tired and sweaty feet? Stop looking weird at me, I'm just asking!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.055 seconds to generate ]