minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 03:39:27 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 49697.1.1

Subject: None Re:Lucy's Favourite Shoot!

Date: Wed 30/03/11 03:19:23 GMT

Name: LisaMoomin gb

Email: leonmoomin@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Mak

Thanks for the feedback.

The joys of shooting on location I'm affraid, people will walk by, the sun will be in the wrong place and you can't take loads of equipment with you, as by the time you've set it all up, someone will have come along and told you your not aloud to shoot there.

Also I pick the photos to use as advertising and yes the first pic is slightly out of focus, but I chose it as Lucy rarely looks straight at the camera, and I loved the fact it showed off her striking eyes and excitement of getting wet in such a public area.

We shoot over 200 photos sets with video a year, plus MostWet and the other video sites, and would love to pull off some of the amazing shots that wetlook-online do, but unfortmately we don't have the time to spend editing and photoshopping.

Our work is was it is, cute girls next door, not models, wamming in public and having fun!

Hope this makes sense to you.

LisaMoomin

In reply to Message (49697.1) Thumbs Up Re:Lucy's Favourite Shoot!

By MaK - dk Wed 30/03/11 01:24:49 GMT

Lovely as always Lisa. Even though the first picture of you is dry, it is really, really cute.

The pictures of Lucy are also quite nice, but would have been better with a better photographer, who had been able to utilize light reflections in the fountain and the wet cloth - and have looked through the viewer before he shot to avoid the people in the background. Especially the first picture is slightly unsharp too (auto focus is terrible).

Sorry to say it, but from a photographically point of view, your photographer could learn a lot from Wetlook-online. Their photographer is a master in turning light and water into life. You and Lucy deserve a better photographer, because you are worth it :-)

In reply to Message (49697) Wink Smile Lucy's Favourite Shoot! html

By LisaMoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com gb Wed 30/03/11 00:50:12 GMT

Lucy!

mostwam.com

ALSO, now available in the Mostwam Download Store for only $4!!!

We now accept PayPal for Download Store purchases!!!

Mostwam Download Store!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]