MyWetloook

Message # 49693.1.1

Subject: None ...the scene is here - you be the judge [nt]

Date: Wed 30/03/11 09:58:38 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (49693.1) Oooh Re:I TOLD YOU

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Wed 30/03/11 08:59:47 GMT

...I guess I must be getting too old and my imagination is lacking, cos I define "wetlook"...as the "look" of being "wet"....i.e. I have to actually "see" wetlook in order to rate a wetlook scene, and underwater scenes are not wetlook, cos it is impossible to see wetlook from an underwater angle. You can only actually see wetlook when a girl gets "out" of the water, not from underwater. So....I recorded the scene, but deleted it, cos there was not one second of visible wetlook to be seen....i.e. girls hits the water, then a few seconds of underwater shots, then it's that old cliche...fade to black and commercial break. Then after the commercial break, there is no continuity and you never saw the girl leave the pool etc.

So, on my wetlook scorecard, I have to rate it as a zero out of 10 points, cos no wetlook was ever seen. If you disagree, I will offer a prize of $10,000 to anybody who can produce one single second of visible wet clothing shots and can post that...cos it does not exist.....not unless you are smoking something illegal.

For underwater fans, they will probably rate this as a 4 out of 10, cos there were a few seconds of underwater shots, but not good shots for underwater fans either, cos underwater fans want to see the girls FACE underwater, with good underwater closeups of the girls face underwater, and this was all shot poorly from a long distance so all you saw were some legs dangling underwater, so not good underwater coverage either (and I have been shooting and producing underwater videos for the uw fans for the last 18 years....so I know what underwater fans like to see, and this scene failed to do that).

In my books....this was a UYI scene....i.e. a Use Your Imagination scene.....i.e. they never showed you any wetlook shots in the way they edited that scene, but I am sure you could have seen some interesting behind the scenes stuff if they released "the making of" that scene.

So....thats your only hope of seeing any wetlook in that scene.....i.e. maybe in the future they will come out with a DVD release of that series and they might show some behind the scenes shots from the making of that scene....cos there was nothing to see in the actual scene they edited for that episode.

If you want a much better example of the same kind of scene that was done MUCH MUCH better......look at the episode of Hawaii Five O episode that aired last year and the catfight in the pool between Grace Park and Ivana Milicevic. This was done much better cos while the topside wetlook shots were very minimal, at least they showed you a few shots from the topside angle, and the underwater shots were done perfectly with great angles....so this scene was staged and shot and edited much better....

http://www.thewambank.com/videos.php?id=12072&list=0

But look on the bright side....if mainstream tv shows did everything perfectly from a wetlook fans perspective, then there would be no need for wetlook producers like you and I to exist, cos we only exist, cos mainstream tv does not get things done right.....so we shoot things from better angles and give the wetlook fans the money shots they like to see....cos that NCIS scene last night had no money shots at all, and the NCIS episode one week earlier with the 2 girls fighting in the fountain pool did not give you any decent money shots either....i.e. they shot that scene in a politically correct way....in a style I call "wetlook avoidance".

My tip is.....this is 2 weeks in a row that this same show has done wetlook scenes and completely avoiding showing any decent money shots.....so the best hope for this series is to monitor the tabloid tv shows like Entertainment Tonight, The Insider and Access Hollywood....cos those shows often show behind the scenes/the making of various upcoming movies and tv shows....so you have more chance of seeing NCIS wetlook scenes on Access Hollywood, than you will on the actual show....cos that show is edited in a "manic" way.

MK

In reply to Message (49693) Film/AVI I TOLD YOU

By WK - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Tue 29/03/11 18:46:04 GMT

I  told  everyone in the USA  last  night...Great  wet scene on NCIS   Los  Ang.  tonight....Wet  jeans full  top   shoes  and  all  tossed in the pool  and  then  the underwater  scenes...Still going on  but  should  have  rescue  and  out  scene......

I  do  hope  someone captured  this  scene  and  can  post.it.....

Beware  on the West  Coast.....NCIS- L.A.   scene  happens :40 min  into  show....do  not  miss it  !!  wotrth every  second...

(WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]