Wetlook-Online

Message # 49664.2.1.1

Subject: None ....true.....but....

Date: Sun 27/03/11 13:41:02 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
fyi this is a constant problem over at the UMD forum with all the Messy fans too....cos people post links to their favorite pie videos....and you have a bunch of people on the UMD forum who deliberately get some sport by sabotaging those videos by posting creepy comments that look like they came from Charles Manson or pyscho-stalker...so they quickly get taken down etc...

...but I still think that the psycho stalkers who make inappropriate comments are not your biggest problem......

...cos the real problem is that Youtube now enables people to trace where all their traffic is coming from....so when somebody posts a video and only has 100 views...and then suddenly they see their views spike to over 1000 views in one day....they can trace that traffic and when they trace it back to this forum or to UMD forum.....they are onto you....whether people make comments or not....so they take it down when they see their views are all coming from a major fetish site (unless they want traffic from a fetish site).

So.....whether people make inane comments or not.....when their views suddently spike and they trace the linkages back to here....it's GAME OVER.

MK

In reply to Message (49664.2.1) None He's got a point, though... [nt]

By WetCasual - wetcasual@yahoo.com no Sun 27/03/11 13:13:33 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (49664.2) None get over it.... [nt]

By Paul - gb Sun 27/03/11 13:04:44 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (49664) Dancing A bunch of great YouTube links...

By Johnny-O - us Sun 27/03/11 11:30:50 GMT

...which I am not posting, because every time I do, several of you guys make creepy shitheel comments like "I bet you liked that, didn't you" and "you should do it again but while WEARING LATEX and LICKING YOUR TOES and HOLDING A LIVE CHICKEN". Comments like that cause videos to be taken down and sometimes for accounts to be closed entirely. You know what they never, ever result in? The people in the videos actually doing the creepy shit you suggest. Never. Duh.

So I just thought you guys should know that there were a whole bunch of great videos on YouTube this week, but I'm not posting any of them because you can't control yourselves. Have a great day!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.159 seconds to generate ]